confused / diverticulitus - Welcome! - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

confused / diverticulitus

diverticulitis strtched colon bloated di we t

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Patricia mary

Patricia mary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 11:05 PM

Advertisement
Been sufferingvwith severe abdominal pain lowrr left side and my lower back, after one year i was told i had some blood in my stool. I went for my colinoscooy and my gi couldnt complete due ti severe pain so he sent me downt for ct. I just saw him this month, He told me my colon is a mess with the Dvtc, i am bloated so much and gaind 20 llbs, he said my large colin is stretchd , i asked for it ti be removed , he said it can come back, i take stool softners and probiotics and i do go ok. But i eant to get rid of the infected colin, any suggestions,, im scared ..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diverticulitis, strtched colon, bloated, di we t

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here