just wondering if someone can help me out.. ulcers/gastritis now ibs or ? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

just wondering if someone can help me out.. ulcers/gastritis now ibs or ?

gastritis ulcers ibs gas cantfart tensestomach anxiety

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fishingbilly2014

fishingbilly2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

Advertisement

Hi everyone just wanted to say hi! to everyone on the forum & hope everyone is having a great holiday season... I"m hanging in there.

so it started in early spring when I had chiense food and that night I woke up with this burning sensation in the middle of my stomach... thought nothing of it then fell back asleep.... at the time I was working extra hard and eating more then normal... and oh boy, I had more farts then my entire life at the time...  seems like I farted 200 times a day literally. lol. 

Anyway a few weeks after that I got this burning sensation in the center of my stomach and each day it seemed to get worse.  it was not that bad at the time and one night I was watching American idol with the family and I went outside and oh boy I had an "attack" my stomach felt to hell!

anyway after this I couldn't fart at all and it got real bad literally felt like my intestines were inflamed real bad like they were pig intestines in a store container not sure how to describe it... it was bad! so I went to the doctor and he did an mri (I forgot exactly) with suction cups on my stomach and did some other tests etc and he just said I needed a laxative... that didn't work at all.. watery diarreah.

So it got pretty bad after that so much so I never went back for a checkup at the doctor.... i'm pretty sure I had an ulcer/major gastritis / h.pylori....   my stomach felt insanely hard and my bowel movements were all screwed up.. and I barely farted at all...  I was going to go back to doctor but my stomach had so much pain even something little like a bump in the road killed my stomach.  Lucky I also work online and have lots of money saved so missing work was not an issue.  it got very bad at one point maybe it was something I was trying myself, but I was getting these weird twitches like gas trying to escape my stomach and almost going out of my legs... tht went away after I took b12 vitamin.  i also should mention i took penicilan i had left over for like a week.

then as months went by it got better around October but I had inflammation in my intestines still and my left rib a tiny bit... so I took prebiotic and kombusa tea (its like a fermented drink w/ probitoci) after taking cayenne pepper that went away thankfully.

I have tried many many many things....  pepzingi, iborgast, barley powder, juicing for a few weeks, veggy diet, gluten free diet, (seems like chicken w/ rice was best when my stomach was real bad)  makuna honey, coconut oil, prebiotic, probiotic, I also took something called oregano oil (said it got rid of parasites and ulcers) don't try oregno oil.... that stuff made me feel like I was going to pass out! and I have even included a few apricot seeds in my diet since I still don't know exactly what was wrong with me they say they cure cancer.    I have tried many teas also licorice,yerba mate, green tea, turmeric tea w/ black pepper. all I know is I spent a great deal of money online buying things for my stomach.

At the time I was sick normal food or regular food people eater like say hamburgers, pizza would go nuts on my stomach now it seems I can have them fine.  I have even drank my favorite drink...coffee everyday for a month around 2-3 cups a day...

But it just seems now I still have major anxiety my mind still says pain!! and when i'm on a computer chair I can't sit normally like most people do... I put my legs up near my stomach/chest something I did when I had real bad stomach pain in the summer. so I try and avoid the computer and sit on a couch its better for my anxiety... idunno what a computer chair has to do with it... something in my mind I guess.

now my stomach feels pretty good I would say 97% better then in the summer wayyy better though. i still have a little tensed up feeling in my stomach that i can't seem to get rid of.  every month it seems to be getting better and better so maybe it just takes a while to heal.  but like i said i never went back to the doctor but i think i had an ulcer / gastritis.  i should go back though now that im feeling better.. before i was in a lottttttt of pain.....

now i can relax but i still have some anxiety and like i said i can't sit normal at a computer only on a couch or recliner.   just seems like im missing something....... either that it will just take a bit to heal. i should also mention sometimes i do feel gas bubbles in my stomach when i wake up. and my bowel movements aren't like i used to have... i always went first thing when i woke up.. sometimes i don't or sometimes i have diahrrea.  maybe i need to do some ab crunches or something to strenghin my stomach too.

thanks for reading my post any advice would be really appreciated!! i still am not my "normal" hyper, goofy self i still have "pain" in my mind when there is none... almost like i need some type of traquillizer..wish i found this foumr when i was real sick.  and i hope you all have a great Christmas and new years. :-)!

#2 fishingbilly2014

fishingbilly2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:29 AM

i should also mention right now i'm taking occasionally: cayenne pepper, pepsigi, and this sap from this amazon tree tribes use for the stomach called sangre de drago aka dragons blood ... probably no one has heard of that before. and also i am trying aloe vera juice to see if it does anything.

#3 kals

kals

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 12:00 PM

i have no idea, ibs is new, I feel as though I have nothing to complain about now.  if I were you get a colonoscopy a paper from the primary care.  glad to hear the majic potions don't seem to work, who knows how much seasonings wed need. 

Of course, you will be confronted with "weight".

#4 fishingbilly2014

fishingbilly2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 01:41 PM

that sap called dragon blood is working pretty well so far actually. and the cayenne pepper worked real good for the stomach inflammation i would highly recommend trying it but don't use too much or your ass will burn!  second day no rib or real bad inflamation. but I think it will take a while for my mind to heal also.  

i just have a weird sensation in my stomach i think most of it is my mind thinking pain since i was in pain almost the entire summer. it doesn't hurt tho but its very annoying!

#5 fishingbilly2014

fishingbilly2014

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

feelin great today! maybe 'im cured :) hope everyone that suffers from ibs is doing great!!! merry Christmas everyone! :-)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gastritis, ulcers, ibs, gas, cantfart, tensestomach, anxiety

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here