Seriously need help, Any good digestive doctors you guys would recomend? - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Seriously need help, Any good digestive doctors you guys would recomend?

ibs fecal body odor leaky gas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Swampass1052

Swampass1052

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:23 AM

Advertisement

Hey you guys, I seriously need help. I've been having this fecal odor problem for a while now. It all started when I moved with my brother and felt uncomfortable defecating during the daytime because my bowels were pretty stinky and the bathroom was by the living room where everyone could smell so I started to hold in my bowels in all the way until night time (worst mistake of my life:/) One day after a few months of doing that I held it in so hard that it would not come out and I felt a sharp pain in my left ribcage. It stayed in there for about two days until I popped a laxative. From then on my bowels never ever came out the same or complete. I always felt the feeling of being incomplete and my sweat smells like feces. My gas also slips out which is extremely embarrassing and when I go beck to the bathroom to wipe theres always a little bit of fecal residue. My butt sweats a lot which reeks too. I've been seeing a doctor who isn't helping me at all. He just says I have ibs and wants to put me on meds. I've had an colonoscopy and nothing showed up. I've changed my diet and started doing kegel exercises daily. I also spray some right guard in my butt crack before I go out but it only  helps so much. The kegel exercises actually only help with my bowel movements but makes my anus really moist through out the day. For the majority of the day I smell like feces or fish and its humiliating. I seriously am not sure what to do anymore. I'm only 19 and do not want to live the rest of my life like this. I just want an actual cure for this like a surgery or something. Do you guys know of any good doctors that can help me???

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs, fecal body odor, leaky gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here