School Project - I need your help! - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

School Project - I need your help!

acid reflux gerd eating disorder anorexia bulimia

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Santé

Santé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

Advertisement

Hello,

I am a high school junior and I have been struggling with digestive issues since I was young. At the age of 8, I ended up developing an eating disorder that I kept hidden until I became a serious anorexic at the age of 12.   For my math class we needed to create and administer a survey to collect data that we are interested in.   I decided to see if there was any correlation between GERD/acid relux and anorexia nervosa & bulimia nervosa.  

So that's what I ended up making my survey about :)  and I need a lot more data. If you have GERD/acid reflux, anorexia nervosa, or bulimia nervosa, please take take a few moment to complete my survey. It is incredibly short (less than 3 minutes long) and very easy to fill out.   Also, if you only have GERD/acid reflux and do not have a history of anorexia or bulimia, you can still take the test :) It is not an either-or type of thing :)

Thank you and here is the link: Hi,

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: acid reflux, gerd, eating disorder, anorexia, bulimia

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here