How to hide your leaky gas - Welcome! - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

How to hide your leaky gas

Lg leaky gas smell

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 searching4answers

searching4answers

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:56 AM

Advertisement
Tips:
If embarrassing smell is an issue tips include filling part of sock with coffee grounds to put in pocket or scented dryer sheet btwn underwear fabric, also keeping something over your lap (jacket) when sitting & cross legged sitting position to lessen release of smell.

Also: The diet similar to FODMAP reduces gas, sharp pains, nausea, rosacea, lethargy, sweats. The miralax reduces constipation which = no leakygas. The probiotics decreased my bloating & stomach noises in the event I eat bad. Daily jog also helps sweat out toxins. Pm me to learn more about my exact diet & tips Good luck and hope this helps you move on as I have.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lg, leaky gas, smell

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here