Why do I smell? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Why do I smell?

odor smell leakygas? flatulence?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xhua

xhua

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 May 2015 - 05:00 PM

Advertisement

Hi guys, I'm a 15 year old girl, and this marks my one year anniversary with this (stupid) problem.

I seem to smell bad wherever I go, and it happens randomly.

I know it's not my hygiene, or some vaginal disorder. My breath doesn't stink, and my vagina doesn't smell. I don't have any B.O either, which is why I'm not understanding why I smell bad. 

I've actually smelled it before too, and its an undescribable smell. It's an unpleasant smell, but it doesn't exactly compare to garbage or a sewage smell. 

At one point in time, I thought this might have been coming from my anus... and I still think that, but the thing is, I don't know how. There's only three ways a smell can be produced, which is through the skin, through the mouth, or through the bottom. 

Any thoughts on what this might be??

And also, if you need me to provide more information, I'll be happy to do so ! Thank you all

#2 healingforward

healingforward

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 10:49 AM

Look at the leaky gas, LG, forum.

#3 jaumeb

jaumeb

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 09:01 AM

Have you tried a gluten free dairy free diet?

#4 AlanZ

AlanZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 10:52 PM

There are many things that it can be.  I could be your diet.  It could just be your body chemistry.  I drink more alcohol than I should and sometimes I smell a bit odd from it.  When that happens I jump on a treadmill for an hour and sweat it out which usually does the trick for me, though it may not for you.  If it's an issue, check with your Doctor.  There are things they can check.   

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: odor, smell, leakygas?, flatulence?

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here