IBS sufferers in the Baltimore, MD area? - IBS Support Group Meetups - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS sufferers in the Baltimore, MD area?

Baltimore Ellicott City Columbia DC food wellness health

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ESchwarzy

ESchwarzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 19 June 2015 - 07:26 PM

Advertisement

I'd love to connect with some IBS sufferers who live in the greater Baltimore area.  A little south actually but really close to the city.  I've been battling with IBS-C and SIBO for about three years now.  I'm sure for a lot of people that's a cake walk, but this newly discovered illness has really thrown me a curve ball.

I finally found this website after years of google searching for SIBO support groups with no luck, minus one or two on Facebook.  Talk to me about physical or mental wellness.  I'm also seriously into cooking.  Any (home cook) foodies out there? Thank you!

-E

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Baltimore, Ellicott City, Columbia, DC, food, wellness, health

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here