Does fissure surgery stop anal leakage? - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Does fissure surgery stop anal leakage?

fissurebike surgery anal leakage

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rockymtn12

Rockymtn12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:22 AM

Advertisement

My doc suggested that the fissure (which luckily doesn't hurt) is the cause of the leakage.  I want to make %100 sure, the last thing I want to do is get my arse torn up and still leak.  anyone have success with the sphincterotomy?  This is the most stressful thing that has happened to me in my life up to this point, the leakage smells bad but my family say they can't smell it, neither can the doctor so they tell me that it's stress related.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fissurebike, surgery, anal, leakage

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here