What does this indicate - Women's Health Issues - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

What does this indicate

period stool menstrual blood poop abdominal discomfort bowel movements constipation diarrhea

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anonymousgyrl

anonymousgyrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:42 PM

Advertisement

My period did not come in July. My period came on August 4th and stopped on August 10th. On August 28th, as I was trying/pushing to have a bowel movement, I had abdominal discomfort and pressure in my pelvis. I had a small red spot of blood on my toilet tissue. My stool did not come out. I gave up and thought maybe I had abdominal discomfort because my period was about to come; not because of a bowel movement.

For the next few days, I would get small light orange/ brown/ light red spots. It was not a lot amount; it was only noticeable when I wiped. This little amount of blood stopped on Sept. 1st. Now it is Sept. 24 and I haven't had my period. Im not pregnant. Was the little amount of spot i got on aug 28 a symptom of something?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: period, stool, menstrual, blood, poop, abdominal discomfort, bowel movements, constipation, diarrhea

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here