I Smell So Bad, That The Whole Block Could Smell Me! - Page 2 - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I Smell So Bad, That The Whole Block Could Smell Me!

IBS Leaky Gas odor anal leakage Stinky Tmau FBO Fecal Body Odor Incontinence

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 mantaray

mantaray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 08:25 PM

There seems to be two types of people with leaky gas: the crazies imagining the smell and people's reactions, and the people who are not imagining the smell and people's reactions. Unfortunately medical professionals group us all together into the former.

#22 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:48 AM

I think everyone has LG but doctors tell them they don't and send them away. Then they all meet together in a room and declare it is an invisible mental illness.
Also, those who claim it was in their head are simply the ones that believed the doctors. I guess they get really depressed when they find out again it's not

The greatest wealth is health”. ― Virgilio 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Leaky Gas, odor, anal leakage, Stinky, Tmau, FBO, Fecal Body Odor, Incontinence

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here