What kind of abdominal issue is this - Abdominal Pain - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

What kind of abdominal issue is this

abdominal bowel stool pain pressure tight constipation diarrhea stomache issues

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 anonymousgyrl

anonymousgyrl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 03 October 2015 - 06:29 PM

Advertisement

My stomach feels like it is tight. It feels like the insides get sucked in and there is pressure in my stomach, that stays; it gives me discomfort. It also feels like i need to poop, but i know nothing will come out. I know this may be constipation, but the only reason why I think my poop wont come out is because of my muscles. I pooped this morning and still feel the need. There is a possibility that i could have a rectocele. 

#2 funnigurl13

funnigurl13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:43 AM

I have a similar feeling a lot of the time. Sometimes it's that there is poo that needs to come out, but I'm not ready yet to have a BM. It makes it uncomfortable to eat and have food sitting in my stomach. I also have a lot of gas that contributes. I'm not sure how to help, but know the tightness is normal of us folks, and you're not alone!

#3 an0chick2

an0chick2

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:56 PM

I have the same problem where you feel you need to go to the bathroom but you can't. It's not constipation. It's called tenesmus. IBSers are just very sensitive and get that feeling without having the bowel full.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: abdominal, bowel, stool, pain, pressure, tight, constipation, diarrhea, stomache, issues

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here