Rid myself of food sensitivities with ulcer treatment - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

- - - - -

Rid myself of food sensitivities with ulcer treatment

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_anonymous_*

Guest_anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2001 - 02:04 AM

Advertisement
For eight years I was always sick; chronic fatigue, depression, foodsensitivities, PMS, acne, bloating and reactive diarrhea after eatingfruits, vegetables and animal protein. As a last resort I was visiting anallergist. He placed me on a bland, very restricted diet, rotating foods.I used only organic foods, and glassware or iron pots and pans. I brownbagged everywhere.One day I heard on the radio (NPR) a caller stating that she had rid herselfof food sensitivities by asking her doctor for the ulcer treatment. (H.Pylori) 10 days of antibiotics plus Pepto-Bismol and an antacid. I talkedto my doctor (an internist) and told him there was much to be gained andlittle to lose if I tried it. He agreed to prescribe me the treatment.After the treatment, all of my symptoms disappeared with the exception of atrue allergy to eggs and a certain sensitivity to beef.It has been four or five years since my initial treatment. I had to repeatthe treatment after the first two years and my doctor informed thatsometimes the ailment could recur after being abroad, due torecontamination.Additionally, I have found an all natural diet complex that is a greattreatment for constipation and aids the intestinal function. I only takeone pill a day, since I do not suffer from constipation. I take it becauseit helps keep my skin clear and my digestive tract running smoothly. It'smade by a local, small firm and its name is Body Dynamics Mega-Cleanse. Ibelieve it is advertised in the Internet. I buy it from the local supplier.My e-mail is prompted by an article in today's Dallas Morning News (thestudy by Dr. Pimentel, which I saw posted in your website.) Listening tothat radio show completely changed my life for the better. I am writing toyou with the hope that sharing my experience may bring relief to others.Sincerely,Mitzi

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here