My Most Embarrassing Experience Ever - Welcome! - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

My Most Embarrassing Experience Ever

IBS irritable bowel syndrome school pain toilet upset stomach story bowel plane embarrassing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TheLAWvirus

TheLAWvirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 28 October 2015 - 04:28 PM

Advertisement

Yesterday was probably the most embarrassing day I've ever experience to do with my IBS I've have so far.

I had just been on a school trip to Berlin for 4 days and my IBS had been relatively manageable and ok until the flight back...

I was with about 46 pupils in my year and 6 teachers, just before we got on the plane I started getting a bit of stomach pain and made the decision to have some buscopan and paracetamols to try and control the pain.

Unfortunately it just got worst, when I'd finally found my seat on the plane the pain started to get unbearable and I started to sob trying not to let anyone notice but after the flight attendant was giving the health and safety speech (which lasted forever) I started uncontrollably crying in pain, everyone student started looking at me and asking what was wrong as the plane was starting to get ready to take off. The pain was probably the worst stomach pain I've ever had, it was so intense and wasn't ever coming in waves or anything it was just non - stop agonizing pain.

Then I started to really need to go to the toilet and if that wasn't worst enough it was right at the moment when no one was allowed to stand up or get off. I started panicking thinking that I was going to cr*p myself then and there in front of all my peers. So I began shouting to the teachers that I need to get off now, and that I really needed the toilet (I felt so sorry for the other people on the plane who had to listen to this) but they just replied that they couldn't do anything as the plane was about to take off, on top of this one of the boys on the plane decided to shout "see she just needs a s***".

After the plane had taken off (which seemed like years) a flight attendant then came over to speak to me, and while still being in unbearable pain and crying I said that I have to go to the bathroom now. Luckily she said I could, after going to the bathroom though I was still crying in unbearable pain for over an hour with all my peers watching and my teachers asking if there was anything they could do. It had to be the most embarrassing MOMENT OF MY LIFE. blush.png unsure.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, irritable bowel syndrome, school, pain, toilet, upset stomach, story, bowel, plane, embarrassing

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here