IBS Study - Can You Help? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS Study - Can You Help?

IBS Study Psycholog

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Katie Dobson

Katie Dobson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:55 PM

Advertisement

Hello everyone, i'm looking for participants for my Independent Study as part of my degree. If you have a formal IBS diagnosis please do participate! Thank you in advance.

Invitation to Participate:

Quality-of-life in IBS sufferers: the influence of illness perceptions, symptom severity, and coping.

You are invited to participate in an online study which is looking at factors that may influence the quality-of-life of IBS sufferers. This study is part of my final year project of BSc (Hons) Psychology at the University of Derby and consists of a collection of questionnaires. It may take up to 30 minutes to complete this study. 
If you have a formal diagnosis of IBS, are aged 18 years or older and wish to participate in this study please follow the link below where you will be directed to a secure survey platform.

https://derby.eu.qua...6ohjr8rBfoWlJXL

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Study, Psycholog

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here