I think there is a connection to "having to go" and premature ventricular contraction (PVC) - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I think there is a connection to "having to go" and premature ventricular contraction (PVC)

ibs gas pvc

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Michael J Famoso

Michael J Famoso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:03 PM

Advertisement

Is there a connection to "having to go" and premature ventricular contraction (PVC - https://en.wikipedia...lar_contraction).

When my PVC comes on, I tend to also notice at times that I have gas or need to poop.  Not always - sometimes it's just a PVC brought on by something caffeinated I had or stress, and sometimes I just have gas.  Now why would I be feeling gas near my heart?  And, why would the movement of poop through my system cause PVC?  Is there a connection?

I've had Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT - https://en.wikipedia...lar_tachycardia) and about 4 procedures to fix it via ablations.  So I'm sensitive to extra beats.  There were and still are a few triggers.  Caffeine is one, stress is another, and so I'm wondering if there are nerves in my colon that could also be a trigger.

Has anyone ever experience this?

#2 Jeremychild

Jeremychild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:29 AM

I know this thread is old but I'm experiencing the same symptoms.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs, gas, pvc

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here