IBD and Juice Detox Diets - Diet - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBD and Juice Detox Diets

Juice Detox Diet IBD Juice Detox

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bethan Bull

Bethan Bull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:00 AM

Advertisement

Hi Everyone!!

My name is Bethan and I am currently conducting some research into the effects of a Juice Detox Diet on IBD. 

I would really appreciate if anyone who has ever completed a Juice Detox Diet could take 5-10 minutes of their time to complete a short survey analysing the potential effects these diets may have on the condition. 

I am looking at Jason Vale's Super Juice Diet in particular, but those who have completed any type of Detox Diet are also welcome to complete the survey.

I would appreciate any help, and all the responses will help lead to possible future research into conservative management of IBD.

https://www.surveymo...co.uk/r/K7VCVMK

Thanks everybody for their help,

Bethan :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Juice Detox, Diet, IBD, Juice, Detox

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here