Weird Stomach Issues? - Teens and Children's Issues - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Weird Stomach Issues?

ibs acid reflux gas burping symptoms stomach anxiety help burning yellow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 memekittygirl

memekittygirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 16 January 2016 - 08:33 PM

Advertisement
About a week ago, I became extremely gassy. And I mean gassy. With that gas, I've had constipation, diarrhea, and burping. My bowels have been a yellowish color, pretty soft. Sometimes some stuff floats. Today, I've been experiencing a burning sensation a bit below my belly button. it's appeared twice so far today. It was relieved with using the bathroom or releasing gas. I just want to know what this possibly could be? Anything to stop my extreme anxiety. I'm 15 years old. I suffer from acid reflux and IBS.

#2 gravevouch

gravevouch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 03:04 AM

Hi, I do have stomach issues before and I do not know the exact reasons and I tried consulting a health professional.  Well, in your case, your stool is obviously not normal  because it is not into light to brown in color and you are even experiencing pain.  It could be just a diarrhea but it can also be a liver or gallbladder disorder and other health problems. Anyway, I suggest that you seek an advice of your doctor to get the correct diagnosis about it.

#3 bluefrosting

bluefrosting

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 06:32 PM

I'm going through the exact same thing right now. I'm 14 and it negatively affects school. I just want to know how to help it.

#4 Belle Simons

Belle Simons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:07 PM

In that case, I would say that a severe stomach pain and a stool in yellow color is not normal. There might be something wrong. I suggest that you seek your doctors help so that it could be diagnose and to give you the proper medication. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ibs, acid reflux, gas, burping, symptoms, stomach, anxiety, help, burning, yellow

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here