Carbohydrate cravings & IBS - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Carbohydrate cravings & IBS

Ibs leaky gut dysbiosis constipation fatigue brain fog craving probiotics

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thisguy294

thisguy294

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:38 PM

Advertisement

I have IBS with constipation and for the past few months i have an intense craving for carbohydrates, especially refined carbs such as chips and just salty items in general. Is there a reason for this that anybody knows from knowledge or experience? I know cravings are not natural and can't be good, so i need some insight here. Thank you.

#2 bartecheck

bartecheck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 01:06 AM

I had craving for carbohydrates in general. I was gaining weight. Suprisingly taking probiotics stoped craving.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ibs, leaky gut, dysbiosis, constipation, fatigue, brain fog, craving, probiotics

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here