please anyone right side pain - Page 2 - Abdominal Pain - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

please anyone right side pain

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 daak

daak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 14 June 2017 - 11:19 AM

I also avoid fat and sugar but I have to take carbohydrates because rice is our main foods.
My pain is also at the same place but it doesn't depend on posture and gesture.if I take any Antispasmodic then it lessens slightly.

Thanks.

Eheh i know that feel about rice :)

As long as its only that it should still work, we avoid those food but it doesn't mean we can't consume any.

#22 Akn1965

Akn1965

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 25 June 2017 - 11:16 PM

My pain is not sever but mild. It remains constant for day long. That is the cause of my diarrhea.it is not watery but porridge type.
Thanks.

#23 Chiruk17

Chiruk17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:15 PM

Hai guys .. Recently iam also start facing this pain on my right side of abdomen.. I was afraid of it initially .. But when I coauthor doctor it is due to ibs.. I gone through so much info in net and found that pain will be in ibs patients..

I want to know one thing , will this ibs be cured. Which medicine should I take I mean allopathy or homeopathy or naturopathy. I found in so many blogs that homeopathy cures ibs completely.

I am suffering from IBS-PI

Thank you.

#24 Dragonfly531

Dragonfly531

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

My pain is also on the right side. Sometimes low, sometimes higher (as high as the rib cage at times).
Hurts in the middle if I lean forward.

#25 Alyssa97

Alyssa97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 27 April 2018 - 02:43 PM

I know this is years later, but is anyone else still having this pain?

#26 rellybug

rellybug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:10 AM

I've had this right side pain (just on the inside of my right hip) the entire time I've had IBS symptoms (just over two yeas now). I've (24 year old female) been backwards and forwards to multiple (see probably  about ten!) different doctors and all have said that it's nothing 'sinister' so to speak. I've found sometimes it's caused by food I eat (eg, I can't eat egg, or soya, lecithins, or certain fruits) as it brings on this pain, and sometimes it just comes on out of nowhere. Sometimes it gets better in a few days, sometimes it takes months. I feel it more if for example I pull my leg up to my chest, sometimes if I roll over in bed etc. I was concerned that it was my ovaries, but I had the CA125 test and that came back absolutely fine. I've also been concerned that it may be related to my cervix, however a recent doctor I visited has said that that type of pain isnt usually associated with cervical problems eg cancer or the like. Basically, I've been told it's probably a bowel spasm. 

• Alyssa97 likes this

#27 Alyssa97

Alyssa97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:39 AM

I've had this right side pain (just on the inside of my right hip) the entire time I've had IBS symptoms (just over two yeas now). I've (24 year old female) been backwards and forwards to multiple (see probably  about ten!) different doctors and all have said that it's nothing 'sinister' so to speak. I've found sometimes it's caused by food I eat (eg, I can't eat egg, or soya, lecithins, or certain fruits) as it brings on this pain, and sometimes it just comes on out of nowhere. Sometimes it gets better in a few days, sometimes it takes months. I feel it more if for example I pull my leg up to my chest, sometimes if I roll over in bed etc. I was concerned that it was my ovaries, but I had the CA125 test and that came back absolutely fine. I've also been concerned that it may be related to my cervix, however a recent doctor I visited has said that that type of pain isnt usually associated with cervical problems eg cancer or the like. Basically, I've been told it's probably a bowel spasm. 

I'm glad you replied, I've been having that pain for about a month. Sometimes i can barely feel it and other times it really hurts. But it never goes away. It really worries me even though I've had a ct scan and an ultrasound of that area.

#28 Alyssa97

Alyssa97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:02 AM

The doctors also thought it was my appendix, but they said it's only slightly enlarged, 7mm. I'm still scared some things wrong because there's always some sort of discomfort there, and sometimes it's more painful.

#29 Positiveside

Positiveside

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:25 AM

It might be an IBS though not that sure.

#30 rellybug

rellybug

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:39 AM

I'm glad you replied, I've been having that pain for about a month. Sometimes i can barely feel it and other times it really hurts. But it never goes away. It really worries me even though I've had a ct scan and an ultrasound of that area.

I'm the same as you in that sometimes it's barely noticeable and others more so. I have to admit, because I suffer from anxiety, I am always convinced it's something horrible too.  Do you find yours can be sometimes tender to touch? Or hurt when cough/laugh/during certain activities? I think that''s the thing 'm most worried about. I think if it was in left side I wouldn't be so worried about it!

#31 AquaGuy

AquaGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 01:06 PM

This has worried me for a while now, as it can sometimes get very tender to the touch. I do also get pain in the left, and (I’m too scared to go the doctors) that reassure me slightly. I show “classic” IBS symptoms and meet the Rome 3 Criteria and have had problems all my life since being a child.
It has currently been 10 months and the longer it goes on with the symptoms coming and going and not getting any worse, it reasures that I probably have nothing sinister.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here