IBS trapped gas cure ( Link between fever and gas ) - Gas / Flatulence / Bloating - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS trapped gas cure ( Link between fever and gas )

gas fever fever and gas bloating and fever cure ibs ibs cure fever gas pain

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dk99

dk99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:17 AM

Advertisement

Hello guys!

I turned 17 yesterday ( 14 feb ) I don't really care much about my birthday so don't bother wishing me. I got IBS when I was 15. It has been more than 19 months. When I firstly got IBS, I was feeling tired all the time and I also have pooping problems. I feel like I have to fart but I had trapped gas problems. Nothing helped till now but I discovered something in those months.

My IBS problems: I feel tired all the time, even if I sleep for 15 hours a day. I still feel like a zombie. Nobody understands me. Actually my family understands me but they want me to fix this problem as if I caused this to myself so I stopped complaining about this to my parents and they feel like as if I'm okay but I'm not.

HOPE: I still live my life with IBS and I don't care much about it. I'm a college student ( 11th grade ) and I live my life happily even if I feel tired like I hell, I say to myself "Its just IBS so you're not really tired so WORK" then I forget about IBS and start studying normally like any normal person would do. If I get headaches then I would simply lie on my bed and close my eyes for 5 minutes, relax myself and then I would start studying again. I NEVER GIVE UP!

Solution: Whenever I got fever, my IBS was completely gone. Fever was helping me. I don't know what was going on in my gut but it was somehow fixing my bloating problems. I was releasing more gas but that's fine. Gas was not trapped in my gut anymore but once fever is gone then IBS comes back. FEVER IS BETTER THAN IBS. I can spend my entire life with fever but I don't want IBS. I feel tired all the time. So guys I think my IBS has a link with fever. I experienced this like 3 times. Can somebody tell me why fever helps my IBS? Is it killing some bad bacteria in my gut? If that's the case then I'll try some medicines to get rid of bad bacteria.

Thank you for reading this!

#2 jaumeb

jaumeb

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:52 AM

Interesting experience. I don't know if I have had fever in the last 12 years. All I know is I haven't had a single remission day.
  • dk99 likes this

#3 dk99

dk99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 03:00 AM

@jaumeb: I told my mom about this problem. She told me that she has intestine swelling problem ( NOT IBS ) so she's not eating any spices since weeks. She told me to try eating raw garlic ( only 1 piece ) . It is natural anti-biotic to kill bad bacteria in gut. As you know bad bacteria is the reason why we still have IBS. After eating raw garlic and a mixture of honey with ginger powder ( you can make the powder at home from raw ginger ), it helped a lot when I tried doing this at night as well as in the morning. I also eat black pepper in food which does not get me bloated. I'm doing this daily now. I'm feeling a lot better than before. I suggest you to try this out.
  • jaumeb likes this

#4 jaumeb

jaumeb

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

Garlic, ginger and honey worsen my symptoms. I haven't tried black pepper yet. Thanks for the advice as I am sure it can help some people.

#5 Leo41

Leo41

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:50 AM

Sometimes I will make my turmeric/ginger tea. Sometimes it seems to help, other times doesn't change anything. Garlic though.. absolutely no way.

1 tsp turmeric

1 tsp grated fresh ginger

dash of black pepper

1 tsp-1tbsp honey

One other thing I noticed is whenever I am sick. Cold, flu, fever all my IBS symptoms subside to nothing. When I find myself on the mend, and almost feeling normal the IBS will start back in, I notice the symptoms then. Not sure what is going on, all I can guess is that as so much of the immune system is in the gut it calms things when it has to fight off something else. Then when it has nothing to do anymore it seems like it wants to mess with and attack my own body. Sounds so Crohns-ish.

• jaumeb and warmbrother like this

#6 Kane the Undertaker

Kane the Undertaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 11:32 PM

I don`t know if I have IBS but I  have had excessive gas for two years now , thanks for the information 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gas, fever, fever and gas, bloating and fever, cure ibs, ibs cure fever, gas pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here