Help filling out the IBS questionnaire I made please? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Help filling out the IBS questionnaire I made please?

IBS low FODMAP quality of life constipation diarrhea pain bloating gas discomfort suffer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Huelya

Huelya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:45 PM

Advertisement
Hi all!

I really want to make the world a better place for us people who suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome and give back the day-to-day quality of life that we so badly need (and deserve!). 

Could you maybe help upping the numbers of people who fill out the IBS questionnaire I've made? It will only take 10 minutes but would help me massively to get the insight from other IBS sufferers smile.png  Here it is: 

My survey is about foods that are specifically tailored for us and I would really like to know your opinions and how you go about having IBS.

Please do share with anyone you think this could be interesting for, I've created facebook and twitter share links too smile.png

Your help is much appreciated! 

Yours,

Huelya
oxox

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, low FODMAP, quality of life, constipation, diarrhea, pain, bloating, gas, discomfort, suffer

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here