PAIN HELP;SPASMING STOPPED. - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

PAIN HELP;SPASMING STOPPED.

marijuana cannabis hemp cbd oil pain spasming extract cannabidiol cannabinoids

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:50 AM

Advertisement

Stabbing horrible pain for 15 yrs. daily. It's a wonder I didn't relieve the agony and off myself, numerous times. I had gotten anxiety from it. I hope people get/find the legal hemp high cbd oil extract sold online usually; tinctures are easy to build up milligram figuring for exact dosing; Build gradually. I feel WONDERFUL.

Look into Bluebird's website, is good example of quality and 3rd party lab report tested well. There are other good brands out there. Not going to interfere with what your possibly taking and should just take spaced. I'm off low dose tri-cyclic anti-depressant that didn't help for ibs and drying like anti-spasmotic Bentyl. Off proton pump inhibitor;Reduced things while increasing CBD milligrams.  I had taken everything else out there feasible. Even probiotics which should be built up btw. Still on a low residue Eating For IBS diet modified and eating frequently, sm well-chewed meals. Either eating white rice, white bread or a new (red) potato/peeled after cooked all easily microwaved/steamed before eaten before any of lean meat/poultry/or ok omega 3 oil fish and soft cooked and less gassy vegetables and sm. dessert and some of my oil (omega 3 containing flax always unheated) last. Hope that part helps. At least 8C quality water/day helps prevent gas build.

Don't worry about worsening of mental conditions;That's the high THC situations, especially in street marijuana with next to nothing in CBD. Totally different deal. For ibs, build from starting at 10mg worth of hemp CBD oil extract in tincture/dropper form (Mine is glycerine based, some are in oil or alcohol) 2X/day, before breakfast and dinner on an empty stomach (20mg/day total). Endocannabinoid deficiency (if that's the case and proven with the cbd oil, best if a full spectrum cbd oil) can wreak havoc. People with crohns at high mg doses do well with high CBD%. Many extracts contain at least 12%, but probably 20% at least of CBD% is really good. I dare ya to try this. l was beginning to go into full Crohns. back when with even stronger spasming. I'm telling you I feel like I finally reached full circle everyone. WOW.

1/04/18: Pain's my main problem. IBS-D prone, but not with methylcellulose soluble non-gassy caplets still, 2 before anything eaten.  Also, 10C water/day (Have to if taking fiber supplement and soluble foods). Frequent, small and well chewed meals. No more salads, seeds or peel, whole grains, raw vegetables STILL. Have used in the past antispasmotics, low dose tricyclic anti-depressent (for ibs and inflammation)/both VERY drying even at low amounts and disorienting, CBD oil and IBgard's encapsulated peppermint (works better than older type enteric peppermint). Have occasional inflammation in illium at end of small intestine, but it was not crohns. Activated charcoal when needed for flatulence, simethicone only works on upper stomach area for upper gas (burping) right away btw, not flatulence at end of g.i. track. Tried Kratom, good but itchy and didn't prevent a flare up from eating a wrong foods. Raising dosage didn't kick down inflammation. Now back to being certified for (legally available here) medical high CBD Cannabis/Marijuana RSO (thick oil form), more expensive. I needed more anti-inflammitory help from the THC in regular cannabis oil, instead of just CBD oil.

#2 Leo41

Leo41

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:41 AM

What mg dose are you using now. My CBD oil (tincture) is 10mg per 3 drops. From the onset I have been doing 3x/day, and have had great results. Basically if my diet is super strict to what I know I am fine with I have little or no symptoms. If I stray I usually still pay, but this only last a day or so vs. 1-3 weeks of flare. Of course feeling better, you are more apt to stray. 

I am considering bumping the dose up a touch, but have no idea what the top limit is, and if it will help further or remain the same effect. My is in an olive oil base I believe (tastes it). 

#3 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:13 PM

Post deleted by me;something didn't edit right somehow. See my next post.

1/04/18: Pain's my main problem. IBS-D prone, but not with methylcellulose soluble non-gassy caplets still, 2 before anything eaten.  Also, 10C water/day (Have to if taking fiber supplement and soluble foods). Frequent, small and well chewed meals. No more salads, seeds or peel, whole grains, raw vegetables STILL. Have used in the past antispasmotics, low dose tricyclic anti-depressent (for ibs and inflammation)/both VERY drying even at low amounts and disorienting, CBD oil and IBgard's encapsulated peppermint (works better than older type enteric peppermint). Have occasional inflammation in illium at end of small intestine, but it was not crohns. Activated charcoal when needed for flatulence, simethicone only works on upper stomach area for upper gas (burping) right away btw, not flatulence at end of g.i. track. Tried Kratom, good but itchy and didn't prevent a flare up from eating a wrong foods. Raising dosage didn't kick down inflammation. Now back to being certified for (legally available here) medical high CBD Cannabis/Marijuana RSO (thick oil form), more expensive. I needed more anti-inflammitory help from the THC in regular cannabis oil, instead of just CBD oil.

#4 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 04:34 PM

I'm 30mg total/day (15mg 2x/day) under the tongue on an empty stomach is really effective;Dividing it up more in the might be a better idea for me mayber. Just take up to mg level until resolves the usual spasming. Up temporarily or permanently if emotions or food re-introductions deem necessary;Or just keep those foods eliminated. Yup, we stray we pay, good saying. I'm so glad we're BOTH doing well on CBD (hopefully includes the other full spectrum cannabinoids and terpines too they suggest in brand for max effectiveness). YIPEE! I like your posts, really sensible.

• Leo41 and gregzky like this

#5 gregzky

gregzky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 18 February 2016 - 11:02 PM

Ok I'm liking the sound of the Hemp oil! What site are you purchasing it from.?

Greg

#6 gregzky

gregzky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 19 February 2016 - 06:49 PM

Of course CBD is not something available in Canada! Doesn't seem to be a legal product. Am I wrong? Is there a way around this?

#7 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:06 PM

I'm trying to find a CBD oil (extract from hemp/"not" hemp oil for sure) for Canadians. I looked on Amazon Canada and for Canadian hemp cbd oil. If it doesn't fit the criteria like Bluebird's in the U.S. which might buy next, I wouldn't buy it. Usually we in the U.S. have been finding mainly online. And, doesn't matter in U.S. if legal, because CBD oil from hemp has <.3% THC, so won't cause psychosis, rather it helps it, gradually building taking daily for colon spasms and take separate from slowly going down on meds, doctor permitting hopefully if you can get their blessings, but doubt it. You guys are at least legal for medical marijuana, which the THC is higher in and can accumulate in body and fail a marijuana THC test. So, don't go that route.  Although it takes double a hemp plant to make CBD, the hemp CBD extract (dropped under the tongue is good for our application) contains a much higher % CBD than you would get from even a high % marijuana extract still on the market. Keep looking. I like what I'm taking, but like Bluebird's criteria and can get in high mg. bulk, plus maintains consistency with % of CBD in their product which can be up to 20% of the cannabinoids full spectrum (hopefully) in the product that contains all the cannabinoids.

#8 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 11:12 PM

Bluebird says they ship outside U.S., as long as your country says ok.

#9 gregzky

gregzky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

Thank you for your response!
I know even if Bluebird ships outside the country, it would never make it through customs.
My symptoms of colon spasms , squeezing and bloating are making my life miserable! I'm hearing successes with CBD. And would so love to get my hands on some!

If I were to go with hemp CBD extract, I'm not knowledgeable enough to find a good quality product. Any advice?
I'll do more research at my end.

Thanks so much,
G
  • minimalizer likes this

#10 gshawk54

gshawk54

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 02:37 AM

Friend is getting his from Charlotte's Web for his crones and is doing a lot better. Luckily the company I work for doesn't test. So it's a couple of tokes in the morning before leaving,and some more when I get home. Funny thing about IBS is it won't kill you but many times I wanted to die. Been battling crap for 49 years.
  • minimalizer likes this
Just sittin and a shitin

#11 marleyma

marleyma

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 February 2016 - 12:18 PM

Amazing how helpful it can be. Yes so true, gshawk. Can't kill you, but will make you want to die.

#12 minimalizer

minimalizer

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 04:48 PM

Thank you for your response!
I know even if Bluebird ships outside the country, it would never make it through customs.
My symptoms of colon spasms , squeezing and bloating are making my life miserable! I'm hearing successes with CBD. And would so love to get my hands on some!

If I were to go with hemp CBD extract, I'm not knowledgeable enough to find a good quality product. Any advice?
I'll do more research at my end.

Thanks so much,
G

I hear ya, 15 yrs of pain worth I hear ya. So really trying to help folks. Hey, since your Canada just went AT LEAST medical marijuana legal in the past year if I'm right?;Then, probably there are hemp derived cbd oil companies more easily starting up OR you could get legally qualified to take a  MARIJUANA derived high CBD strain's extract in tincture form (easier than smoking or vaping even and taken under the tongue), more thc than the legal amounts in hemp derived, yet still less than the cbd % if using Charlotte's Web strain as someone mentioned above. One of our dispensaries for legal marijuana products here also unusually had a brand of hemp derived cbd extract instead of having to go online. One smoke shop you could walk into to get it was another unusual case. G it's been a pleasure, take care and know you'll find a place to get it from easier one way or another within your country should be easier lately. https://www.allbud.c...charlotte's web

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: marijuana, cannabis, hemp, cbd, oil, pain, spasming, extract, cannabidiol, cannabinoids

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here