Success -- Sugar Buster's Diet - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

- - - - -

Success -- Sugar Buster's Diet

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_rayc16_*

Guest_rayc16_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2001 - 01:25 AM

Advertisement
I'm 19 and have had IBS -D with nausea for the last two years. About 4 months ago I ran across a book called Sugar Busters. It has made a TREMENDOUS difference in my life. I have been able to have some of my 'off-limits' (tomatoes, oranges, pasta!) foods without any problems. I have been able to stay off any medication for that time and I even was able to loose weight to boot. Although staying on the diet is a little diffcult because so many prodcuts have some form of sugar in them, it becomes easier with time. I just hope this story can help someone else. And I'll keep updating (hopefully) on my improvements with IBS on this diet.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here