colonoscopy/endoscopy problems - GI-related Diagnostic Tests - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

colonoscopy/endoscopy problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ryan Banks

Ryan Banks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 March 2016 - 01:10 PM

Advertisement
Hi i went to the ER because i had blood in my stool I've lost 81lbs in the past 8 months without even trying im not even active. I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done at same time 3 days after i still feel horrible still have bloody stools i am very nauseous feel a little dizzy at times and my stomach keeps making these weird noises and hurts a little also when i use the bathroom i have to go like 2 or 3 more times after that anyone with suggestions or answers please help i called the dr and he said everything on the test seems normal but i know how my body feels and this is definitely not normal.

#2 angelahaase

angelahaase

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 07:58 AM

Did your colonoscopy come back normal? Maybe you have a fissure or hemorrhoid

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here