3K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ijustdontpoop 
#1 ·
Research Study For People With Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation

You may qualify if you experience the following symptoms:

- Abdominal pain or discomfort

- Have fewer than 3 bowel movements per week

- Hard or lumpy stools

- Live in Southern California

If you qualify, all study-related care will be provided at no cost including study medication, lab services and office visits. Compensation for time and travel will be provided.

To learn more, please contact us:

Ashleigh Smith- Study Coordinator

MACKS Research Group

Newport Beach, CA 92660

Telephone: 949-423-6152

Email: ashleighsmith@macksresearch.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello. I live in Palm Desert CA. I'd like to help in any way I can in order to speed up the medical processes to finding a solution to IBS-C. I was diagnosed about a year ago. however have had chronic constipation since I can remember. BEING THAT I AM 49 years old, that's a long time. My problem is so easy to tell you about. Like my name on this platform, I don't poop. It's not like I go sometimes. I just don't go. I'm 98lbs, I eat healthy, drink plenty of water, watch sugar intake, blah blah blah. I feel myself getting sick. If I am to pass even a small amount of stool I have to use a suppository and enema. And if I'm lucky, I might pass something. It's usually not stool though. just "fiber strings". I was prescribed Linzess but quit taking it after a month and a half. It worked for a week and stopped altogether. I feel like it turned everything to stone the 3 weeks I took it and it didn't work. idk. Anyway, I think I'm a perfect candidate for any study having to do with IBA-C. It's important to note also that I am a Breast Cancer Survivor having been diagnosed 5 years ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.