Low FODMAP & reintroducing foods.. - Diet - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Low FODMAP & reintroducing foods..

IBS Low FODMAP Apples Reintroduction

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Purpose to Nourish

Purpose to Nourish

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:28 PM

Advertisement

I am reintroducing apples slowly over the next three weeks. What luck have you had with this? Any tips?

Would anyone currently following low fodmap who is ready to try apples want to join in on this journey with me?  I would love to be able to talk about how it goes together! I am currently posting my IBS journey on my blog http://purposetonourish.com where I talk about all things healthy, IBS, and gluten free friendly.  I also post on my social media accounts. I would love to connect with others about this topic.

I am starting today with half of an apple and will continue that throughout the week. The next week I will move onto a full apple if my body is doing okay. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on this! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Low FODMAP, Apples, Reintroduction

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here