Consultations via videos? - Apps and Media - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Consultations via videos?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Belle Simons

Belle Simons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:54 AM

Advertisement

Since my friend is sick a lot, she wants to try getting the app that her doctor recommended so she doesn't need to go to the clinic for a consultation.

Is this a popular way now? Anybody here who's had a consultation over the internet before?

#2 Dan Bernstein

Dan Bernstein

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:31 PM

I had a consultation with a doctor yesterday.  I liked it and will do it again. 

#3 marleyma

marleyma

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 30 March 2016 - 04:12 PM

I think i would like that alot. Much more convenient and laid back in my opinion!

#4 Belle Simons

Belle Simons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:57 PM

She assured me that she would still be going to the hospital if needed but for check ups, she'll be using this. She even told me that I can join the meeting if I'm really concerned, just so I can stop worrying lol

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here