Life

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 September 2002 - 01:33 PM

Advertisement
i have only been diagnosed via symptoms, I guess because I am 33 it was a safe bet. Anyway I don't have major IBS like some, mainly I have wind,loose stools or thin or D, bloating, burping and the most annoying abdominal ache that is there a lot although it has eased off since i stopped eating brown bread. Anyway I started getting thin stools , more ache and have taken the plunge and asked to be diagnosed officially.I was living in denial that a) I have IBS or :( it could be something worse. I have had the prostrate test, not nice but clear. I have had blood taken and stool sample. Waiting on results, I will then have to go for a barium enema etc. I am scared and worried that I have something serious. Although from being on the site I know that worry is normal too and I am not going mad. I am going to pray that I only have IBS if that doesn't sound awful but just wanted to say thanks to the site as some days I would never get through without you all.Thanksbruce

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here