VSL#3 Lifesaver - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

VSL#3 Lifesaver

VSL#3

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 confidential

confidential

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:07 PM

Advertisement
Hi- I'm new to the group. Starting the probiotic, VSL#3, was like a miracle for me. All the IBS symptoms are controlled unless I severely go off my very restrictive, gluten-free diet (which I have done!). VSL#3 has 450 billion cells per packet and is a medical probiotic for IBS. Unfortunately, it's quite expensive and not covered by insurance. At Costco, $85 a month, but I wouldn't be without it!
  • jaumeb likes this

#2 jaumeb

jaumeb

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1607 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:22 PM

Thanks confidential for your post. Could you tell us a bit about your symptoms and your story?

I have been taking it for four weeks after reading some success stories. My symptoms are still there but I am decided to continue. I have a lot of hopes with this one. Time will tell ...

#3 AA93

AA93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 12:21 PM

Doesn't matter how many billions, they can't actually attach to the intestinal wall.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VSL#3

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here