please help - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

please help

help stomach pain diarrhea sick new recent dizziness abdominal pain stress pain

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amj122

amj122

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

Advertisement
I'm not sure if I have any type of IBS but I hope someone can help me. On saturday, I went to the movies and drank maybe 5 sips of iced coffee on an empty stomach. I regretted that decision almost halfway through the movie when my stomach started acting up and felt like it was churning. After the movies, I was light headed and couldn't manage to walk far amounts and I felt like I had diarrhea so I would squat every time I got the chance before I got home. When I did get home, my fiancé was with me and he helped me of course and I went to the bathroom because I thought I had to empty myself but nothing came out so I went to my living room to lay down. When I laid down, my body felt the chills and I was the only one who was feeling cold in a 70 something degrees household in FL. I started to cry out of no where because of how I was feeling. I was exhausted and my stomach still acted up. The next day,I was no longer having the chills but I was dizzy whenever I got up from laying down and my stomach felt a bit worse than the previous day. I felt like I would pass out and I couldn't walk far. On monday, which is yesterday, I was still dizzy but not as serverely. I tried to function myself to go to school but I couldn't. I had the feeling that I was going to have diarrhea but whenever I went to the bathroom, nothing would come out. Today, tuesday, I'm home and I feel the same as yesterday. I have diarrhea thay won't come out and I feel like that is what's causing my stomach this aggravating feeling. I lost a lot of weight and I'm not 93 pounds, but I am 5'3 and I'm 17. I hope someone can help me out with anything because I honestly don't know what to do.

#2 APR

APR

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:20 PM

I would definitely suggest that you go to a doctor to find out what's going on.

I'm probably not the best one to make this judgment, but I would say that your symptoms could be from IBS.  That is nowhere near the same thing is saying that your symptoms are definitely caused by IBS.  These are serious symptoms and you want to make sure there isn't something very serious going on besides IBS.  I'm not saying that to scare you, but it's better safe than sorry.

#3 dlind70

dlind70

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 06:07 AM

which meal of the day do you have the most trouble eating.  Breakfast lunch or dinner

now a remedy that will help do drink this at 4:40 am

coffee arabica brewed in spring water 8-16 oz, mix two other things (2 tsp 100% dark maple syrup, 2 tsp raw cacao powder)

drink between 4:40 am-9:00 am you can eat fruit or nuts for breakfast for the best results.

Take the drink before or ideally right after the food

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help, stomach pain, diarrhea, sick, new, recent, dizziness, abdominal pain, stress, pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here