I'm losing my mind. This rectal pressure is ruining my life. - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I'm losing my mind. This rectal pressure is ruining my life.

Ibs-c Rectal pressure Full Constipation Prolapse Intussusception Urinary Urge

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 anonanonski

anonanonski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Advertisement
These symptoms are very annoying and are destroying my will to go out, socialize, study, LIVE.
Long story short:
-Pressure deep in the rectum, I feel like stool has difficulties entering the rectum. I feel this few hours before a bowel movement. The pressure spreads to the tailbone or perineum
-After a bowel movement, near constant anal/rectal pressure, tense feeling.
-Pelvic pressure and heavyness, sometimes mild lower back pain.
-Often hard stools if I don't eat lots of fruits/vegetables/water. On the other hand when I use macrogol the stool gets liquid.
-Weak urge for a bowel movement, have to stimulate myself with coffee.
-Slightly weak urinary stream, muffled urge to urinate (more like bladder heavyness instead of urge)
-all of these symptoms are preceded by a 9 month suffering from on and off constipation
I researched a lot on ibs forums and I suspect internal rectal prolapse (rectal intussusception).
Any thoughts? I'd be so gratefull!!!
Male, 23 yo.i

#2 SanFranLarry

SanFranLarry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 06:43 PM

Do you eat a lot of gluten products?

#3 anonanonski

anonanonski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:24 AM

Do you eat a lot of gluten products?

Tried going off gluten/dairy and low fodmaps. It helps a little with the gas but the other problems persist.

#4 SanFranLarry

SanFranLarry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

It does take 3 to 4 months for gluten to be eliminated from your body. I am assuming you've tried a high fiber diet.

#5 anonanonski

anonanonski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 02 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

It does take 3 to 4 months for gluten to be eliminated from your body. I am assuming you've tried a high fiber diet.

When I use macrogol and magnesium my stool is soft (even diarrhea), so I can manage the constipation, but the other problems persist.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ibs-c, Rectal pressure, Full, Constipation, Prolapse, Intussusception, Urinary, Urge

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here