Anyone has this problem of leaking stool while sleeping, if you've had diarrhea the day before? - IBS Diarrhea (IBS-D) - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Anyone has this problem of leaking stool while sleeping, if you've had diarrhea the day before?

Leekage Incontinence Diarrhea Discharge Prolapse Intussusception Pressure Rectum

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anonanonski

anonanonski

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 02 May 2016 - 07:51 AM

Advertisement
I woke up and noticed my anus was dirty and I had to wipe it. This happens second time. I'm scared that this is a begining of fecal incontinence... :S

#2 Trudyg

Trudyg

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:59 AM

I had that happen once. I woke up during the night and thought, What? did I wet the bed? turned on the light and was soaked with the watery by-pass fluid. What a mess. Glad I have an understanding husband. Went to the dr and they did a sphincter test, my sphincter was fine. The gave me sphincter exercises to do and that was it. Except that now I sleep with a waterproof pad under me and wear depends at night when i travel. What a waste the doctors are.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Leekage, Incontinence, Diarrhea, Discharge, Prolapse, Intussusception, Pressure, Rectum

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here