Constant sticky and smelly stool mixed with bad gas, constipation, diarrhia - Welcome! - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Constant sticky and smelly stool mixed with bad gas, constipation, diarrhia

smelly stool constipation smelly gas loose stool ibs food allergy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Donovan Da Don Leon

Donovan Da Don Leon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:47 AM

Advertisement

HI guys im new to this group, ive been suffering for about 3 to 4 years now with ibs. I have my good and bad days. i have been for every test possibly and everything came back normal. recently i have very sticky stools as well and my eyes at times feel swollen. i wake up tired and drained and sometimes feel like i cant eat anything due to having gas. i havent been to the loo with a proper forming stool for sometime now, i have been told i have food allergys but when i fast foods i still feel the same :(. my doctor did say my Uric acid was abit high and that i should try taking Cranberry juice as well as Molasses to help with the colon. so far it doesnt seem to help. i want to try a diet like eating steamed food as i feel that oily fried food causes issues. Does anyone suffer from this, also do they have eye strains due to this?

regards

Don

[email protected]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: smelly stool, constipation, smelly gas, loose stool, ibs, food allergy

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here