this helps me... - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

this helps me...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 M&M

M&M

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3148 posts

Posted 28 January 2002 - 12:30 AM

Advertisement
just wanted to post about one thing that seems to help me whether i'm having an attack of D or an episode of C. i like to have a glass of wine. it doesn't even have to be much, just a small glass of wine. it really seems to help settle my stomach. and calm the GI track when it gets a little rowdy. Posted Image
ME patient for the past 9 years

Illness is not something to feel ashamed of. It is not a sign of misfortune or defeat. Suffering is the fuel of wisdom, and it opens the way to happiness. Through illness, human beings can gain insight into the meaning of life, understand its value and dignity, and strive to lead more fulfilling lives. ~ Daisaku Ikeda

In life, it's not the bad things we do that hurt us, it's the good things we don't do. ~ Shmuley Boteach

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here