Trying to Cope - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo
- - - - -

Trying to Cope

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 September 2002 - 09:02 PM

Advertisement
Hi,My name is Mary. I'm from Toronto, Canada. I have had Crohn's for 26 years. I had surgery in late May for bowel obstruction. I have since learnt that I probably have IBS. I suffer mostly from lots of gas whic is making in impossible to work but I need to keep myself busy or it may drive me crazy. You can only clean the house so often before there is nothing else to clean. One of my strategies is to try and put together a "book" about friendships. I was hoping that you could help me since it seems that you like to write. I would really appreciate receiving true-life accounts of heartwarming displays of friendship, or bitter disappointments.You can e-mail them to frends###attglobal.net.Thank you for your help.Mary

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here