I have suffered with IBS since gallbladder removal - Your Story - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

- - - - -

I have suffered with IBS since gallbladder removal

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Smilin Sharon_*

Guest_Smilin Sharon_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2001 - 05:18 PM

Advertisement
I have suffered with IBS since gallbladder removal in 1980. I am a combination C/D and the last year has been the WORST until finding this BB. I tried several suggested things from here; the Ezekiel Bread being a big help. But the biggest help for me has been drinking Celestiel Seasonings-Grandma's Tummy Mint Tea. Faithfully, a cup first thing in the morning has kept the spasms and combination C/D to a minimum. I feel almost normal again. Even eating some trigger foods without incident. Have always taken Vitamin E, Magnesium potassium aspertate, digestive enzymes, and probiotics but the tea seems to be what brings it all together for me. Hope this will help someone else. Thanks for being here for us, Smilin Sharon

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here