Chronic IBS attack HELP! - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Chronic IBS attack HELP!

cramps IBS attack diarreah buscopan help pain

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TheLAWvirus

TheLAWvirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 05 July 2016 - 05:04 AM

Advertisement

This morning when I got I felt the usual pitches of pain coming from my abdominal however now 3 hours later I am in severe agony, I suddenly rushed to the bathroom and I am going back and forth for the last half hour with the ever ending stabbing pain. Which has gotten so bad now that its nearly making me throw up, I am trying to stay calm and I'm taking movicol to help clear my system as well as taking the buscopan but nothing is helping the pain is just getting unbearable. Now I am crying in pain, running to the bathroom, feelings like I'm about to vomit as well as being really light headed and about to pass out.

Does anyone know what will help because this pain is so unbearable. 

#2 Leo41

Leo41

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 568 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 July 2016 - 08:01 AM

My IBS went from some pain to severe, crippling pain (worst I ever felt), that would last for hours at a time, multiple times per day. It would make me vomit repeatedly at it's worst. I feel this was due to bad IBS and then rather severe gastritis from it, and not yielding to it, and what I needed to eat.

The thing is to try to figure out if this is spasms, or something more serious. I think the best way I could help is to post my initial thread here. It chronicles what this was for me. I would read it, and see if this is what you are dealing with, or something more. 

If in doubt though, if the pain is intensely severe, and does not go away you may want to see the doctor or ER.

http://www.ibsgroup....r-some-answers/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cramps, IBS, attack, diarreah, buscopan, help, pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here