Yellowish brown colored stool with darker areas - IBS Constipation (IBS-C) and Chronic Constipation - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Yellowish brown colored stool with darker areas

IBS-C YELLOW STOOL CONSTIPATION

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mlarosa84

mlarosa84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:05 AM

Advertisement

Hello everyone! Has anyone every experienced yellowish brown stools that are constipated at the beginning of a BM? I had that this morning and I noticed this little black bit in it. The stool itself was not black just this one little speck. I have an array of other symptoms that I think are IBS, so please feel free to look at my profile at everything else I posted to get a bigger picture. Thank you!

#2 flossy

flossy

Very Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2131 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 11:39 AM

I never know how to reply to stool questions, so I usually don't. As I always say, I'm a 'flush as you go' sorta person. I don't look, I don't like to look and so I don't... It's just too gross. ((Sorry!)) Picking up after my parent's dog is enough looking for me!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS-C, YELLOW STOOL, CONSTIPATION

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here