IBS SYMPTOMS RETURNED - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS SYMPTOMS RETURNED

IBS Symptoms Bloated Pain

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ibsproblemchick

ibsproblemchick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:31 PM

Advertisement
So, from 2012 to the start of 2015 I suffered severely with IBS and symptoms were preventing me from leading a normal life. After numerous changes to my diet, trying medication such as buscopan and even antidepressants to reduce stress my symptoms werent improving at all and I accepted that my IBS could not be controlled. Then, at the start of last year I noticed that I was no longer feeling gassy, bloated or making constant trips to the bathroom. Since then, I have had no symptoms whatsoever of IBS and Ive been so happy about it. Im currently on a working holiday in the Canary Islands, Spain. Ive been here for 6 weeks but for some reason my symptoms have randomly returned worse than what they were before. My stomach has doubled in size and I genuinely look 9 months pregnant, its not going down in size and I seem to be living on the toilet (TMI I know..) Im just wondering though if anyone can think of a reason as to why my symptoms have returned and if this has happened to anyone else before? 
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated as Im in agony and this is ruining my holiday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Symptoms, Bloated, Pain

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here