I have had what may be IBS symptoms since the 22nd and they seem to somewhat come and go. - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

I have had what may be IBS symptoms since the 22nd and they seem to somewhat come and go.

Symptoms Gas

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NSG

NSG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:42 AM

Advertisement
Sorry if this is TMI.

Ever since a weekly trip to El Pollo Loco on the 22nd, I have had mild symptoms. For the first 4 days, I had frequent diarrhea, upper stomach pain, bloating, gas and lower back pain.

Now, I still have most of these things, except I am voiding my bowels less and, when I do, the stools are mushy and semi-solid.

I had a tiny amount of stress not even 2 hours ago and, as I headed up the stairs, noticed my stomach started hurting worse. I have now voided, so I feel basically normal.

My stools smell different too and my gas stinks BAD. I have also heard a little bit of rumbling coming from my stomach but not much.

I am a female of 28 years. I have never had IBS in my life or any of these symptoms all at once like this.

The pain is pretty mild but still uncomfortable.

I ate what I always do at EPL, which is chicken, mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheeseven with spicy sauce. I thought I had food poisoning but then doubted it.

Indigestion came to mind, but that should have been over with by now, no?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Symptoms, Gas

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here