Extreme Bloating OTC products? - Over-the-Counter (OTC) Treatments - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Extreme Bloating OTC products?

bloating distended probiotics advice OTC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lindse_ys

lindse_ys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 September 2016 - 10:21 PM

Advertisement

My bloating has been so bad recently and I'm not sure what to take. Thinking of adding in probiotics but I wouldn't know what to get, are there certain types? I have fennel and peppermint oil pills that I take when I see my stomach distending (which it does DRASTICALLY) or feel bloated. Any suggestions at all would be great because I'm pretty desperate and sick of feeling this way

#2 Patrick ibs c

Patrick ibs c

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 02 September 2016 - 08:55 PM

have you tried gas-x ??

#3 lindse_ys

lindse_ys

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:39 AM

I have but it really didn't do much! That's why I started taking the fennel and peppermint oil pills. I have head that gas-x doesn't work for a lot of IBS patients :( 

#4 Amelia19902017

Amelia19902017

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:15 PM

Activated charcoal. But don't take too much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bloating, distended, probiotics, advice, OTC

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here