IBS or maybe colon cancer? Help - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

IBS or maybe colon cancer? Help

IBS Cancer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 crackerclown

crackerclown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 September 2016 - 05:51 PM

Advertisement

I'm a 29 years old male and about a year and 3 months ago I was diagnosed with IBS. They did blood tests, urine tests and ultrasound. I went there because I was having a lot of gas, diarrhea, abdominal pain and bloating, I also had a bit of blood in the toilet paper or toilet for going to the bathroom so often. They told me I had IBS and gave me some medicine (which I cant remember the name) and I felt better for months. Then a few months later it came back and its being going coming back and forth since then. Sometimes I feel really good for a few days or a week and then it comes back. I noticed that when I'm under a lot of stress the symptoms worsen, also when i eat junk food or spicy food. I also feel more discomfort and urge for a bowel movement after having lunch, this doesn't haven if I had a bowel movement recently.  I'm really concerned that it could be colon cancer since its really annoying and I've tried everything to make it go away but nothing seems to work. I tried turmeric and IBS homeopathic capsules, and they help a bit but it eventually comes back. My main concern is that occasionally when I get a some fresh blood in the toilet paper or in the toilet, I believe it is due to hemorrhoids or fissures since most of those times I have pain for having so many bowel movements in a short period of time (diarrhea). I know I've been already diagnosed with IBS, but is there a chance that this could be colon cancer? Please help I'm really paranoid, I dont want to die.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBS, Cancer

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here