Fecal body odor, leaky gas, bloating, constipation - how can I stop all of this ASAP? - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Fecal body odor, leaky gas, bloating, constipation - how can I stop all of this ASAP?

Fecal body odor leaky gas bloating constipation poor diet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ineedacure

ineedacure

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:48 PM

Advertisement

Hi, first I'd like to say I'm not formally diagnosed with IBS, but I think years of abusing my health by binge-eating unhealthy foods has finally taken its toll on me. I'm a 20 year old male, 205 lbs and 6'1". Since my teens I've binged on junk foods, sweets, and fast food, almost always low in fibre and high in fat and other ugliness. I've dealt with regular bouts of constipation on and off for years, I've had tried to start eating healthier and getting more exercise but I can never seem to commit.

Anyways, in the past few weeks I've been noticing bad smells around myself at work, and have become self conscious it was me. AT first I thought there's no way because I definitely didn't pass gas, but one day earlier this week my area at work began to REEK. I began to research the possibility of passing gas and not realizing, which is how I found this forum. Lately I've been extremely constipated, I've been eating more and more fibre-rich foods to counteract the junk food binge I went on earlier this week.

I'm also experiencing anal mucous during bouts of constipation, my anal region is feeling warm and like something is seeping out but every time I go and wipe in order to investigate it appears I'm perfectly clean there. I constantly feel like I have to pass gas but hold it in while at work or out somewhere. But lately the worst part is sometimes noticing I smell like ****, and becoming self-conscious around others even I can't smell anything around me.

Basically, I need to know how to fix this no matter what it takes. If anyone here can shed some light on why this is happening and how to fix it, I'd be hugely appreciative.

#2 kipisk

kipisk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 11:27 PM

Eee

#3 dlind70

dlind70

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 06:32 AM

Never hold in your farts.

farting at work improves gall bladder health

If you're gassy, its a carbon problem.  Eat sunflowerseeds for lunch. Clean (old) carbon out of your liver at night by eating onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, cooked plantain.

Never skip breakfast.  Soaked almonds first thing. Almonds are anti-stress, prebiotic, great for sex drive, full of most trace minerals, natural nitrogen protein which means its great for timely, predictable bowel health.

#4 serenity now

serenity now

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 19 October 2016 - 02:24 PM

@kipisk you seriously almost pushed me to suicidal :( really - no bright spot at all?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fecal body odor, leaky gas, bloating, constipation, poor diet

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here