Posted 08 November 2016 - 01:00 AM
Some of you may have read my post about how a toilet in my van had given me a new lease on life.
It's now time for me to sell it and build a new one now that i have a child.
Before i put my van on the open market, i'd like to offer it to the people of this forum first.
A few details on the van specs:
Series TRH201R Category Van Medium Lifestyle Tradie No. Doors 4 Seat Capacity 4 Transmission Automatic Gear Location Dash Drive Rear Wheel Drive Fuel Type Petrol - Unleaded ULP Recommended RON Rating 91 Release Year 2011 VIN JTFHX02P5######## Country of origin JAPAN ANCAP Safety Rating 3 Green Star Rating 3 2 Speaker Stereo Bluetooth System ABS (Antilock Brakes) Brake Assist Air Conditioning CD Player Air Conditioning - Pollen Filter Central Locking - Remote/Keyless Airbag - Driver Disc Brakes Front Ventilated Airbag - Passenger Engine Immobiliser Audio - Aux Input Socket (MP3/CD/Cassette) Power Door Mirrors Audio - Aux Input USB Socket Power Steering Audio - Input for iPod Power Windows - Front only Audio - MP3 Decoder Trim - Cloth
- Bathroom (Electric Flush Toilet and basin).
- Insulated the external walls, floor and wheel arches - quiet as a car.
- Water Pump
- Deepcycle Battery
- Water tanks
- Additional Window in rear driver side.
- Curtains on all rear of van please one between the cabin and loading area.
- New battery.
- Rear view camera - This is in the rear view mirror and runs when the car is running so that you have full visibility behind you at all time.
- Dash cam (DVR) - This is also part of the rear view mirror.
- Built in mobile phone holder - Will suit most late model smartphones.
- Sony head unit with bluetooth.
- Full service log book.
- 4th Seat - This seat is removable and not currently shown in the photo's. (http://www.techsafes...ng/safetyexcel)
I'm located in Sydney Australia.
The vehicle has 69000kms on the odo - which is low for its age as it was only registered in April 2012.
The asking price will be $30k negotiable. Please compare on caravanandcampingsales.com.au for a price point, i'm happy to discuss.
The only problem with the car is that the black powder coating on the rims is peeling off, otherwise that van has been well maintained and looked after.
If you feel uncomfortable using a cassette used by someone else, I can put in a new cassette if you like, however you would need to give me time to order it and get it delivered. I would need a deposit to cover the cost of the new cassette.
If you have any interest or would like more information, please feel free to contact me via the forum, or email me at [email protected]
I hope i can help someone as much as it's helped me.
Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:11 PM
Just want to let you know that my van sold within less than a week of advertising.
First person to see it, bought it.
I hope it helps this person as much as it helped me.