What do you do in your free time? - The Lounge - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

What do you do in your free time?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Kane the Undertaker

Kane the Undertaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 11:36 PM

Advertisement

I usually just binge on a lot of YouTube videos.

• Gooby and Sophie2003 like this

#2 marleyma

marleyma

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 598 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:18 AM

Haha ME TOO. It gets very addicting. I also love to listen to music and hang outside when the weather is nice.
  • Gooby likes this

#3 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:02 AM

I usually cook or watch tv series in my free time. The thing is, there is not much of free time these days. :(

#4 Akn1965

Akn1965

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:03 AM

I am watching t.v,searching about ibs-d and reading news papers during my free time.

Thanks.

#5 littlebaker

littlebaker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:57 AM

I usually go to the grocery store and get some stuff for baking.

#6 DawnAmbrose

DawnAmbrose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:49 AM

Youtube documentaries on subjects of interest, research for a book im writing (first book although ive had poetry published a long time ago in my teen years), looking into blogging, reading (subjects of interest), dabbling with photography, bikepacking and long distance bike riding/touring (weather and bowel permitting), dancing, researching nutrition and just doing what the hell ever I feel like as long its not illegal and causes no harm.

Im also getting around to designing my own cross stitching charts, although i have a preference for the writing and photography instead.

#7 DawnAmbrose

DawnAmbrose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 04 February 2018 - 10:53 AM

Oh and i want to study a Psychology, Sociology and History A level and/or finish my archaeology degree (whichever), but i can't afford either right now so its a moot point anyway. Plus my bowel never shuts up for long enough for me to get anything done tongue.png So of course most of my spare time is spent on the john.

Its ok, i can still read on there...

#8 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:00 AM

Oh and i want to study a Psychology, Sociology and History A level and/or finish my archaeology degree (whichever), but i can't afford either right now so its a moot point anyway. Plus my bowel never shuts up for long enough for me to get anything done tongue.png So of course most of my spare time is spent on the john.

Its ok, i can still read on there...

Well, that's interesting! I like to  study Psychology too if I have some extra time.

#9 Gooby

Gooby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

I used to like gardening but when I sat down and calculated it all out, I was spending more on gardening supplies than it would've cost me to just buy my veggies at the store.  And then one season my garden got attacked by wave after wave of insects to the point where I just gave up on it.  

But like the posters above said, yes, I watch way too many YouTube videos.  There are so many interesting and fun things to watch on their.  Pretty much every music video I ever liked is up on there.  Even lots of live concerts of bands I used to like are up on there.  And various documentaries of interest to me are up on there.  I spend way too much time on there.

The fermentable soluble fibers inulin (from jerusalem artichoke) and short chain nutraflora FOS got rid of my constipation better than anything else.

#10 Kennard

Kennard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2018 - 05:03 PM

I'm a big fantasy book geek so I usually have a book at arm's length lol. Not always fantasy, but that's my favorite genre by far.

#11 Positiveside

Positiveside

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 04:30 AM

I love watching Netflix movies and/or series. But not so much with the series because I tend to be overly obsessed in finishing series once I started one.

#12 Dean

Dean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 04:40 PM

YouTube and music

#13 Purple_tower

Purple_tower

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 02:55 AM

I attempt to watch all the shows on my netflix list, lol. I'm rather busy but I have a lot of shows piled so it does keep me occupied on my free time.

#14 flankking

flankking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:56 AM

I go out for a walk/run or read a book

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here