UK restaurant has new low FODMAP menu - Traveling with a Health Condition - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

UK restaurant has new low FODMAP menu

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gutr

gutr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 22 November 2016 - 12:57 AM

Advertisement

Hi all,

Just wanted to post that I heard that a restaurant in the UK added an IBS-friendly low FODMAP menu. It's in Glasgow and called the Atlantic Bar and Brasserie. I don't live in the UK but I figured it might be worthwhile in case anyone did live there or was going to visit.

It would be great not to worry as much when dining out so hopefully the food is good and more restaurants like this will open up and start catering to us!

#2 chicken-licken

chicken-licken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:08 AM

Wow that's impressive! I don't live close enough but would be great if other places follow suit 😊

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here