Tormentavena dr. Vogel - Over-the-Counter (OTC) Treatments - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Tormentavena dr. Vogel

Homeopathic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sara88

Sara88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:20 AM

Advertisement
Hello everyone,
I have been suffering from IBS for several years now (About 10 years, started when I was 18 years old).
It has gone from bad To worse. At one point in time i didnt want To leave the house anymore. Coulant eat anything withouten fear of pain and diarrhea. I have tried a lot of different things and underwent several examinations with no results, other than it is IBS, learn To live with it.
I have tried medication (kind of had a immodium addiction, buscopan), hypnotherapy with a psychologist, online hypnotherapy, osteopathy, low fodmap diet,...
They found I was also lactose intolerant so now I try To avoid lactose and otherwise take lactose ok pills.
It helps, but not that much. The online hypnotherapy helps a little too, so does the osteopathy. But I have found something that has finally helped me out so much. I can honestly say my symptoms have improved so much after using a homeopathic drug called Tormentavena from dr. Vogel. It has changed my life. Cramps have gone away for the most part and I dont have any more diarhhea.
I hope it can be helpfull for some other people here too.

#2 Akn1965

Akn1965

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Tormentavenat,the homeopathic drug. Is it an antidiarrhoeal?how many days did it take to cure you?

Thanks.

#3 Raw015

Raw015

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:44 PM

is this only for D or also usable for C? 

thanks.

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here