EGGS Bloated - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

EGGS Bloated

bloated

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 andy6791

andy6791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 09:04 PM

Advertisement

anyone get bloated from eggs. have eaten acouple of eggs over the last two days an been waking up in the morning bloated which lasts through the day.

#2 PD85

PD85

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:17 PM

Eggs are a very common "allergen".

They give me mucus and gas. This is due to an immune response. It sounds like you may be experiencing something similar. Cut them out for a while and see how it goes. 

• andy6791 likes this

"I could be wrong about everything." -Me

#3 Akn1965

Akn1965

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 21 January 2017 - 09:55 PM

Eggs cannot do with me also. They give me porridge type stool.try to take its white portions only.

Thanks.

#4 PD85

PD85

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 04:16 PM

Eggs cannot do with me also. They give me porridge type stool.try to take its white portions only.

Thanks.

Actually the white portion is the portion most likely to cause issues (the protein). The yolks should be mostly fine. 

"I could be wrong about everything." -Me

#5 Missi

Missi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 26 January 2017 - 12:42 AM

Yes, cut the eggs out for a couple weeks and see how you feel.  I love eggs but they came back in the red zone on my allergy panel...  so I haven't had them in some time.  Good luck!

Missi

"In the end it is love that wins the heart."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bloated

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here