Leaky Gas Knocked OUT & my whole story - Leaky Gas (LG) / Incontinence / Odor - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

Leaky Gas Knocked OUT & my whole story

leaky gas leak anal anal gas rectum incontinence fecal incontinence cure for gas leak

• Please log in to reply
409 replies to this topic

#1 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:42 AM

Advertisement
EDIT: check out most recent thread: http://www.ibsgroup....xercises-guide/

This threads may contain scenes of digital penetration, sexual reference, money talk and personal details. If youre not okay with any of this please refrain from reading. Also, I am not a professional trainer. If you want to follow a workout regimen, please refer to a professional bodybuilder. I would love to give advice on excercises, but Im sure there is more qualified people who can do that for you and your body out there.

UPDATE: There is another edit at the bottom this this first post. Please read.

Discord chat https://discord.gg/YRmAb9e

Goodmorning.

I am here to share the whole story of how I got - and get rid of - damn air escaping me with no warning- mostly in public. (!)  and the reasons this was happening on the first place. This post is gonna be quite long so if you have no time or wanna rush to the end I am gonna highlight the part where I discuss how I healed it, althought it may make a lot more sense if you read the whole thing just so you can better relate to it. I am not english speaking native so I'll warn you on that too.

Ok so here's the story. I'm 31, I have been quite shy as a kid, remember having had very bad bowel habits and eating pretty much junk food most of my life (I had my first salad when I was 27). By the way, I haven't had much of digestive problems (expect going maybe twice a week) until I was maybe 24, that's when I realized milk had started giving me bad bloating and gas. One day I visited my friend who raises and kills pigs (yes). That day I deceded I was never gonna eat a pig again. I started reading books about vegan diet and everything, and I introduced vegetables to my day, I mean, a lot of it. My stomach decided I was an a$$hole for doing this to him and started bothering me, bloating, and making me go one or twice a day (!) This wan't much of a problem, but it did change the chemicals in there, for sure. One day I read a book about milk and dairy causing cancer, so I quit it because of course I am hypocondiariac and I was going to die of cancer if I didn't.

Three years into the vegan diet, I was a gas chamber. Gas was there 24/7, bowel movements where getting urgent and I spent half of my day thinking about the toilet. I am not sure of how people could even have a decent life without a bidet, but I couldn't bear how vegetables would leave me not clean down there, so I started cleaning up pretty intensly. I could not stand exiting the bathroom without being completely clean. So what happened? A damn anal fissure showed up, caused by the toilet paper friction. It started gradually and slowly got to the point where the pain during the emptying was so unbearable I seriously thought I'd die of pain. I spent the whole day thinking about my next bathroom appointment and I was in so much pain that I just thought I'd rather starve myself that follow the whole eat - sh!t process.

I got a tube of hyaluronic acid and healed the fissure, even thought it did and does open again if the stool is very big or hard. So at this point I had constant bloating, massive gas, pain for the fissure, and stool that were not completely exiting. I was miserable. The pain and discomfort was so bad I was basically expelling gas 24/7, intentionally, even in public. So much was the bloating and the pain, I'd rather let it go.

Then one day it happened. I was at the library studying and all of a sudden I do smell it. It was there, I wasn't round people so I didn't notice anyone noticing it but me. The following day, it happened again, this time on a crowded subway. I thought it was someone else. Then it kept happening again and again, even at the movie theatre. I thought I had a bad case of bad breath, because it wasn't really that strong. And because we are not biologically prone to accept that we leak gas.

Then one day it hit me, hard:
I was on the line waiting to get on the professors room (I still thank the gods above for this not happening while I was inside with him) and smelled it again. I could no longer deny it:

My ASS HAD GOTTEN HIS OWN FORCE OF WILL AND HIS OWN BRAIN, HE HAD DIVORCED ME. 
THE WHOLE GAS BLOATING IN ME STARTED ESCAPING ON HIS OWN.

I was leaking gas, in public, in front of the same people I was making jokes with.
I slowly turned away and ran out the of universty as fast as I could. Then I got on the subway, hoping this would not happen. But it did. Luckily no one could ever know who had done it, being a crowded vagon. But I got so depressed I had to walk home for the following 2 km. 

There it was, me was 30. I was being punished for being handsome, dirty rich and having champagne and girls everytime I wanted. I had the most fullfilling and beautiful life with my own private pools and my perfect blonde hair. I had it all in life so now I had to pay for it. Somebody must have cursed me, I was finished. My life was finished.
I locked myself home, never went back to university and never got out for months. This whole thing just kept going on.. nothing could stop my leaky gas. It was damn febraury, I could not go anywhere because everywhere I'd go it had to be in a closed place, because of the cold. I had no sex in months, I watched the whole doctor House, Grey's anatomy, Lost, and a thousands other movies and series on my couch. With my dog, who still loved me no matter what.

I started going out in public on may, when I could have a coffee or a drink with people on the outside, where it was unlikely for someone to smell the gas. One of the worst part of this whole nightmare was that I somehow got used to the smell, so I couldn't tell if I was leaking or not.  I spent my birthday on my private boat at Ibiza. (not that bad after all), I got drunk and everything, but never once I did get on the INSIDE of somewhere. I only had sex outside on the boat, it was really funny if you thing about it. Those poor girls trying to get me to bed. OH NO WAY.

So, when the idea of fall and winter coming back hit me like a truck, I went to a doctor. He visited me and said I was fine but had a little bit of rear loose muscle. He told me to excercise. So I went home and looked for excercises for the pelvic floor. To my surprise, I could not do any, it was just too hard and I almost couldn't move the pelvic floor at all. So the next day I got myself a training guide, and realized there was nowhere I could go without protein intake. I broke my diet and started eating red meat and dairy.
In the blink of an eye, my whole body seemed to be born again. In fifteen days I developed muscles on my whole body, the bloating went away completely and I felt like I could now face excercise. DAMN!!!
I bought the gym machines and put them home, started eating lots of proteic food and working out like crazy. Seriously. A whole new pelvic floor grew back down there. I was in shock. How do vegans even survive? I did eat vegetables proteins, but apparently those were not enough. Even fish seemed to be not enough. Maybe my body just can't process certain type of proteins.. who knows. But quitting the vegan diet gave me my digestive system back. 
So I grew muscles and realize i could now completely FEEL the gas pass, although I was not able to control it.

In a couple of weeks I got to the point where I went from not feeling the gass pass (leaky gas), to feel it pass but not be able to control it. Well this of course gave me the time to run away from other people or pretend I had to call someone everytime I felt it coming. That was an EASIER life. But still not  a normal life. I saw another doctor, who told me I was perfectly fine but still had a little fissure. I healed it with hyaluronic acid again. Again I could not cope with the fact that I could feel it coming but not hold it in.

Then one day I realized what the problem was. This, people, is the problem WE ALL have. No matter how convinced you are that the gas is emanating from your skin, or from your anal region, but the smell is the gas you have inside that comes out. Easy and painful to hear as that.

But let's get to it.

I travel business class. Business class gives you enough space to let it out. I mean, it's not like an official law, but almost everyone does let it go on business class (the flat bed one). I was going to Dubai  and I had this huge one coming out. When I was not standing, sometimes I could squeeze my buttcheeks and hold it in, with much pain and fatigue. This one, though, did really had to go. So I went to the plane bathroom and started pushing it out. Guess what? It wasn't going out. I realized just how often it had happened before. You're there most of the time trying to hold it, then you relax and lock yourself in a bathroom, and it just doesn't go out. Does this sound familiar???

That's when I got it. Miscoordnation. We realease gas because we contract the muscle the wrong way. I block it when I want to push it and loose it when I wast to hold it. WHAT THE HELL? I said f^ck it, let's try it, let's try to ignore this wind completely: so this day I was standing there with my buddies (who wouldn't complain much if I'd let one go) and felt it coming down. So I simply didn not give a damn, even about it being loud.

So what happened? It reached the sphincter... and got TRAPPED UP!!!

My automatic inner sphincter grabbed it like nothing new to him. I was WTF??? SERIOUSLY? YOU BASTARD KNEW HOW TO BLOCK GAS THE WHOLE TIME? I started screaming but pretended I was happy about something else with my friends, then got an excuse to leave and got home, laid on the bed and practiced this whole LET IT GOOO new philosophy. In a moment I could feel the inner a$$hole working on his own and hold the air in like it was perfectly fine for him to do it without any effort. 

SERIOUSLY? I watched the whole Grey's damn Anatomy for nothing???

The next day I took an appointment with the osteopath that hasn't seen me in half a year -- like I couldn't tell him. --yeah been busy .. ya know man ... --  I went there and laid down and simply said I HAVE PELVIC FLOOR DISFUNCTION, YA BE WARNED!
He toched me and said yeah, you do -- you are tight as hell, your liver... your lungs. why aren't you breathing? Do you drink water? He did nothing but had me breath for an hour and pushed my stomach and gut, pushed them hard, said I needed to relax cause I was constansly hard (I mean not in THAT way)...

So I learnt how to breath. Again, We do hold our stomach back for no reason and we hold in while we should be letting go until the gas reaches the very bottom, because that's when it gets caught up. We mislearn to hold by trapping it when it's too high, so we block the wrong part of the rectum and we silent it, letting it out because we are tightening the wrong muscles.

I cured leaky gas by training my whole body to relax, to breath, to breathe and to breath.....and before that I had to grow muscles back cause I had none left. You have to train... and train...  and learn how to do it! also it helps when you feeling it coming down, relax, and imagine to spread the hole open. Seriously, imaging opening it wide. It will lock! It wll! We got it all wrong!
You guys try it, it is the only cure....May not work the first time, keep it up, don't give up..  When doctor say it's mental, they're idiots. But in a way, it IS mental, but it is mental coordination, brain - muscle coordination. Biofeedback may help if you have no idea of where to start. i didn't do it, but I know it works well.

I am cured as long as I do not fall back into the -clench your muscle tight in like you're dying- scheme. it is hard to act like you let it go in public, that's why it is better to train in the confort of your room and then, when you are trained, go out and walk. let it go when walk.. it will be kept in. You do not realize just how bad we are all pushing muscles all time.. all day.. this is was starts it all. Being shy, there is a definition of patological shyness in the DSM.. it says that bad cause of shyness include the fear to leak gas in public (the fear, not the actual fact happening.) We may all have started bad tightening our muscles there.

But there is a cure! Trust me, I had the worst case. Freaking 24/7 air. Certain food may help beause they reduce the amount of gas, but you don't cure this with food alone, you have to alter the way you react to the tract moving. It's hard, but once you figure it out, it's right there. On your face damn inner spincter sleeping in there waiting to do his job.

I remember a friend of mine going to a funeral of one of his friends.. we were all 20, including the guy, who had killed himself. My friend told me he had problems with his digestive system. 
Nothing keeps me from thinking he killed himself because of leaky gas.

EDIT:
Ok so I believe there has been a misconception of what I've been trying to say here. Basically my Whole story thread has turned into a "POKERFACE'S EXCERCISE" kind of thing. Well it was never about that at all. I wasn't saying that with specific excercise your LG would be gone at all. What I clearily state in each post is that it's a matter of control AND muscle function, but only AFTER  pelvic floor muscles excercise have been restored by training. Now the thing is that I got so many requests to make an excercise list of whatever I did to get my pelvic floor to function back, that I kinda felt forced to to one, even thought I couldn't be suggesting people to perform excercises when I didn't really know how to reproduce without equioment and machines. I clearily stated I had used gym equipment to get that results back. Since I guess most of you guys couldn't be hitting the gym due to LG, Last thing I could suggest is spending 48k worth of equipment for an in-home gym, given I already get a lot of negativity for apparently keeping saying I am rich. (lol). Well the thing is I have no idea of what excercises you should go if you don't have bodybuilder equipment, So I have no idea of how to possibily suggest you to make an abs and ass and legs program without any gym at hand. I did make a beguinner guide on a small forum I created for LG and that I thought would be useful to collect stories and data, You can find it here: http://lgward.forumattivo.com/login ....but that was just A BEGUINNER GUIDE for lazy asses. Since not many people responded to that after it was posted, I ended up not going past that. This didn't mean those were "POKERFACE'S EXCERCISE TO CURE LG". This was actually just THE FIRST STEP OF THE WHOLE PROCESS. 
I was recently tempted to make a post with actual suggestions for bodybuilders, because you guys need to BUILD muscles, not just train the ones you have there, which basically don't work. But then again what for? Why would I have to deal with negativity and hate for posting a solution that will give zero side effects, zero cost and is completely up to each individual? I NEVER EVEN SAID this would work for everyone. I never did. You are free to try to see the problem the way I did, or just go get a coleosthomy or whatever the hell you are comfortable with. I didn't ever force anyone to do anything, yet still people treat me like I am this bossy big ego guy who thinks this is the only way to get cured. I use to be very propositive into helping other people,, because I've always been this way. But I guess I don't really give a damn anymore if this "trying to help" thing turns into Defende myself and my point of view over other's people surgery and tests, right now I'm complete WHO GIVES A DAMN mood for what you choose or not choose to do about my point of view. Having said that, anyone is welcome to make question about what is discussed here. I do believe most of the topic is exausted. I'm very repetitive about what the causes of LG are for me. It's here, black on white. sadly a lot of posts that I was answering to have disappeared. So from now on I will always use the quote button to highlight what I'm talking about. Also, "only one person (Mariano) other than you was cured thought this" is not true. We don't have data, we can't control lurkers and people who don't post. Mariano has had this for YEARS, and he is doing good right now and managing to have a normal life, so if the only data we collected so far is from someone who has had LG for years, the chances are this approach to LG  may work for people who just recently discovered to have it. I'm gonna try to put together a few succes storires, because science works with evidence, but it's not like I feel like I MUST do this to prove anything. I don't really need to prove anything here. Nor do I care if you don't think a combination of muscle and coordination malfucntion is what causes LG to you. Stick up to your bacteria theories or anything that you prefere.
Regards

x3gu1g.jpg
  • Fromthegut and FARES like this

The greatest wealth is health”. ― Virgilio 

#2 centraleurope01

centraleurope01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:37 AM

Hello!

I remember when it started i also had shallow breathing but when i noticed it i started to take deep breaths, and do sports and now my breathing is normal. It has something to do with anxiety. When this all started I had the feeling i lost control over my body. This sickness seems stronger than me and my brain cannot corrigate and thinks its the right way things should work. 

#3 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:54 PM

Exactly. It does suck to admit there is not a real disease doctors can detect, aside from this disallignment. But there you go. Somebody on here suggested magnesium citrate so I got a box. Actually having the whole belly full of hot water seems to be releasing the pressure from the anal canal already... guess it will go away for ever someday. Right now if I have to go do something that will put me close to other people I simply breath and breath and train to not to hold the air... man I'm so glad it is over but now I have two alarms on my phone that remind me to breathe. I feels so sorry for those who have had this for decades, but I am sure your inner spincter takes very little to be awaken. He never really stops working or you would loose your stool as you walk.

People keep me updated, hopefully we can resolve this for good.
  • Fromthegut and PixelCat like this

#4 FARES

FARES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:59 AM

THANKS A LOT YOUR TOPIC GAVE ME HOPE

• PokerFace likes this

#5 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

How long did it take to cure? How much time did you spend daily practicing? Do we just have to imagine that we are opening/relaxing the sphincter?

#6 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 03:46 AM

To cure the leaky gas all I did was training the pelvic floor / gluteus-abdomen muscles... I did it a couple times a day...for a couple of weeks at least before it grows .. this lead me to feel the gas pass (no longer leaky gas).. once you 'feel' it pass even if you can't stop it, you have this feeling that you feel it 'arrive' down there and make any possible kind of move to stop it ... and they are totally wrong and they are what causes the muscle loss in the first place.
As to your last question: we have to actually imagine (and act like) we want to open it and make a loud one (!) it's funny but has it never occurred to you that you are somewhere and you have gas in your belly and go somewhere to expel it just because so you can't leak... and then you go and try to push it out and it doesn't ?
Right, it does to me every time. So when you feel the gas arriving down, you have to simply act like you want it out, but the 'loud' way, because the soundless way it doesn't work.
Sorry if I sound crazy but it does indeed work.
  • Fromthegut likes this

#7 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 03:07 AM

Also in my opinion, LG is always caused by some kind of trauma (you may or may not have been aware of) . If the sphincter gets hurt, it will likely not work properly. Now imagine hurting your thumb.. getting a little wound that hurts. What do you automatically do? You avoid using the thumb. Similarily, when the muscle of the anus that hold in stool and gas and hurts, you automatically stop using it properly and use other muscles to compensate. Then you get used like that and are not able to use it again properly unless you rieducate yourself. My whole thing was caused by a damn anal fissure..

#8 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 04:09 AM

"training the pelvic floor / gluteus-abdomen muscles.." 

What kind of exercises? Is it Kegels?

"Right, it does to me every time. So when you feel the gas arriving down, you have to simply act like you want it out, but the 'loud' way, "

Loud way in the sense, just relax open the sphincter?

After how long you practiced did you see improvement? After how long you became completely free of LG?

#9 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Hey there I am gonna paste the reply I gave on another forum, I was responding to a woman who said she did some excercises and started to feel the gas pass rather than having it leak with no warning .. she asked for more excercises and this was my answer:

Hello!
If you started feeling it pass it is a sign that the muscle is going from hopelessly weak to just very weak, it'll be better and better. I did not know what excercises to do at first so I did them all (I could be modeling for Calvin Klein right now ahah). Really, I had a gym built at home and did everything. I felt like doing all the machine would bring me to not leave any muscle out. I now asked a girl friend and she says you women can control your clitoris muscle and squeeze it. I think the whole muscles involved are from the clitoris muscle until the muscle over the bone that stays over your anus. You are supposed to be able to keep them shut but us with weakening can't do it until we use them actively. the lower abs are also involved. Squat is very good, but you have to do them properly. also those excercises where you lay on your back and pull up and down your butt is good. The closest the knees to each other, the better it is. I will attach a link. The first time your muscle will shake like crazy when you go up because you have no muscle.
It is crazy how you realize how NOT we did move our muscles before. I think all of us with this condition are simply finding ourself not moving muscles in that area. Will attach a link now but I will make a deeper research and give more tomorrow or the day after. It did take me a couple of weeks to feel the gas pass, and a little over a month to start stopping it (that was one of the happiest moment of my life). Also remember to feed the muscle. You can take protein supply, protein bars, whey.. even vegan products are fine, you just need way more.
Please keep me updated. A little mention that may help: ogasms are a good muscle excercise for that area, especially for women, Because the ogasm squeezes the muscle passively (aka you may not know what the muscle is, but during c1imax the right muscle it does indeed squeeze itself, because the nerve is connected to the anus).

Here's a few kiegl excercises in a single video, a good one

Here's to how to properly squat

And also:
Also once you actually feel the gas pass (and that is a HUGE step), you must rieducate yourself on how to hold it in. This may sound ridiculous but we have lost the cabability to identify the right moment. You can try this excercise to start "feeling" the hole close again. Lay on you bed on the side, and take deep and long breaths as if you are smelling up a rose or mountain breeze. Do this for about five minutes, to get muscle relaxation. If you happen to have some air showing up and you can feel it coming, simply try to ignore it like it's not there at all. Keep completely relaxed and do not move anything down there. Anything. Once out of three times, the inner automatic spincter would wake up and hold it by itself. Gas usually is supposed to be stopped when it is almost out, but us (the ones that have already upgraded from not being aware of gas to feeling it pass) believe we have to stop it before it even reaches the bottom.. so we try to stop it with the wrong coordination. If you try this, you may experience the 'inner sphincter automatic lock' .. it does indeed block gas and pulls the whole pelvic floor up. It is actually pretty amazing and you can't miss it if it happens. I cried the first time . I believe this is what normal people experience when they hold in some wind. This can be achieved with, as I said before, muscle growing and this kind of relaxation. You can also do it standing, you completely ignore the feeling of gas coming down ... once every three times you will manage (when you don't is just because your brain is trained to act way before it's necessary and you are not completely relaxed) and it will catch it up on its own.
Also, when actively squeezing ... do you know you are not supposed to squeeze both buttcheeks together but just one? These are all things we forgot to do that put together bring up this nonsense disease.

#10 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 06:04 PM

I made this to show what the right movement for holding in air is:

are you doing it right???

2u4ublz.jpg

#11 InvestigatorLG

InvestigatorLG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

I really think you're on to something here pokerface. I was doing the same for a while and felt the improvement you are talking about. But my laziness I wanted to find a surgical cure but everybody that did surgery did not cure leaky gas. I think like you said, all those exercises are the key.  I bought a machine called Kegel8 for men.

Its pretty good, I will start intense training and give you guys the results in couple of months

• Fromthegut likes this

#12 InvestigatorLG

InvestigatorLG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for your post Pokerface. While doing all those pelvic excercise and mental exercise you mentioned, I will still try to find a doctor that is an expert on internal anal sphincter 

• Fromthegut likes this

#13 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:28 AM

Yeah great! I think there isn't really much doctors can do about it... The second doctor I visited (a woman) mentioned to me the STAR surgery for the rectocele I have. But hey... Rectocele are as common as back pain ... I suppose they just can't wait to cut people open. I think biofeedback is way better than surgery, they stick sensors in your all muscles and you can visualize all of them in a screen. This way it is very easy to recognize what you're moving and what you're moving wrong. I could have done it, but they do it on the other side of the city (I live in Rome), and I just can't take the traffic. Also, I could go by subway but I think I developed anxiety related to closed places due to LG. I know I'm fine, but I'd rather walk. (When possible). Also I just think I can do it without biofeedback but if you want a laziest cure, you should try it. Just tell them you have pelvic floor disfunction and gas loss due to it and they will believe you.
The last thing I posted, the two positions, I realized when I am leaning back with my butt out and up the inner muscle works better so I shared.

#14 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 06:11 PM

AH!

I GOT THE RIGHT MUSCLE! laugh.png

I worked so damn hard and I've figured out what causes leaky gas.

I've been working in doing this moviment alone and noticed it does indeed hold gas in. FOR GOOD. and with no fatigue!

I FREAKING GOT IT!

CAUSE OF LEAKY GAS:  we do not squeeze properly when holding in one and in the long run the muscle disappears.

Damn easy.

After much time spent training I isolated the responsible muscle. Please look at paintings closely.

It is really damn easy. NO IDEA WHY OR WHEN WE QUIT DOING IT.

So this is the area:

t5howg.png

The area again:

2pqmbro.jpg

This is the posture that grows the muscle. You don't have to do much. Arch your back in this position as often as you can during the day. Do it when you feel gas, do it when you stand, just DO IT. In 3 days you will grow your muscle back. Belly out, ass out and up. You can place your hands on your hips. THIS WILL GET YOUR UPPER (VERY UPPER) GLUTEUS BACK.

TRY! exagerate the movement, do not just try it, you have to get this funny position where you have your as$ standing out like that.

Give it 2-3 days and place your hand between the upper section of your buttocks. It will get squeezed with that movement alone.

HERE: smile.png

2urmett.jpg

and:

9hjbcm.jpg

#15 Black Hamster

Black Hamster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 05:07 AM

Where did you find this exercise, PF, and what's it called? I tried it last night for only a few minutes and it seemed to have some effect.

• Fromthegut likes this

#16 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:56 AM

Black hamster: I didn't find it anywhere (if you mean the last one) I simply realized that whenever I tried to push it out and it wouldn't come out (usually when I was about to enter somewhere I didn't want to leak in) it was when I was in that position, and I just copied it!

Pengu: I am 100% sure it is all about muscle and posture. Now that I even figured out the right posture to squeeze, I controlled every single air movement I had.

#17 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 09:30 AM

Pengu: in my opinion we loose muscle strength in the upper gluteus, (and the muscle covering the sacrum bone) the weight is no longer distributed among the whole muscles of the pelvic floor because of this lack of use and so the weight goes straight to the anal canal, so the anal muscle has to work ten times more to hold in the stool, the more it holds, the less it keeps enough relaxed to be sealed. That last position I told you about seems to be enough to get the muscle awake again.. now if you train it somehow it is even better, but just by simply using the movement of pulling out and up the ass it does indeed grow muscle back (kinda like if you don't use an arm for two weeks then it gets completely numb but as long as you reuse it again it works correctly). We are no longer used... but eventually I think it will fix everything. I do feel already different down there.

#18 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 10:31 AM

I am considering going to give my last oral exam at university because now I feel kinda normal. Any suggestion on extra care for that day? Carbon, Valium.. similar? Something that would give zero gas ? Thanx

#19 oceanblue141

oceanblue141

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 06:51 AM

Poker face you said you cured your leaky gas?

#20 PokerFace

PokerFace

Prolific Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 08:15 AM

I am ... 6 days no uncontrolled leak (which I haven't had in awhile anyway) and I was able to hold in the ones I felt coming...all of them. Then when I let it go in the bathroom I had so much air that could only be from holding it in for hours. it's a hard path but the main way to go is act like you act when you want to push out one in a loud way. And open your legs... I realized those times If I touch my anus and it is open, I get that butt out and up position and I make a movement like I wanna make a very big loud one and the gas gets trapped. Pretty hard to explain but muscle growth was the key. Try touching your anus and remember how if feels, than do relaxing excercises like I said before and then touch it again... it gets closed. It's a damn disease because it has to do with amigdala control I believe. But 6 days straight... also you have to feel positive because if you don't anxiety kicks in and so does muscle tension in the wrong spots ... I am considering taking Valium to help my brain cope. I really want to get that degree, ###### I have 30/30 score in all of my exams.. I deserve it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: leaky gas, leak anal, anal gas, rectum incontinence, fecal incontinence, cure for gas leak

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here