tell me your symptoms - Page 2 - General Discussion - IBS Self Help and Support Group Forums - IBSgroup.org
Advertisement

Photo

tell me your symptoms

symptoms

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 andy6791

andy6791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:37 AM

Do most of you have symptoms every day?

sure do

#22 andy6791

andy6791

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 08:50 PM

Thank you for the tip that my dizziness could be my anxiety! I had another member suggest maybe my iron is low which could also be a problem. I'm going to have another blood panel done since I've not had one done in a couple years since this all started up. I checked my pulse (as I am dizzy now) and felt it calm down as I did some slow deep breathing. lol I teach breathing and relaxation and here I am the one needing it! But the dizziness did increase at the same time my gut flared and at the same time the in-laws got closer to actually moving in down the street. A lot of it is probably subconscious but nevertheless!

give this a read...http://www.anxietyce...dizziness.shtml

• Missi likes this

#23 Missi

Missi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

• IBS Penpal

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:33 AM

give this a read...http://www.anxietyce...dizziness.shtml

Thank you very much for this link so I can learn more about anxiety. I went to it, read it, and watched the video. I have bookmarked it so I can go back to it. Much appreciated!
  • andy6791 likes this

Missi

"In the end it is love that wins the heart."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: symptoms

Advertisement

About Us | Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Disclaimer | Terms of Service | Crisis Resources

Irritable Bowel Syndrome |  Inflammatory Bowel Disease |  Crohn's Disease |  Ulcerative Colitis |  Fibromyalgia |  GERD - Reflux Disease

©Copyright 1995-2016 IBS Self Help and Support Group All rights reserved

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information: verify here