Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Digestive Health Support Forum banner

tell me your symptoms

Tags
symptoms
4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Missi 
#1 ·
just want to know what everyones symptoms are feel free to share

#2 ·
right side pain that moves, all of a sudden Ive had pencil thin stools, had a bad IBS flare up in December, since then, went to GP, gave me Bentyl...not sure if that has anything to do with pencil thin bowels. Had colonoscopy 3 years ago, guessing I am going to have to have another one!! stressed out!!

#5 ·
Right lower abdominal mild pain always occurs.by taking aculip-h tab.(amitriptyline 12.5 mg,chlordiazepoxide 5mg) the pain diminishes slightly. It doesn't care for any medicine. I have no bloating no cramping no flare up but have mental exhausted,fatigue.I'm under weight. I don't take milk&bread.I have morning diarrhea 3 to 4 times daily so I need help from fourm.

Thanks.

#6 ·
Chronic nausea, abdominal cramping. Fatigue & I'm under weight. Sometimes bloated, and my stools can be pencil thin sometimes (with needing to pass stool multiple times in one day). For me the chronic nausea is the worse! I'm on zofran, levsin, pepcid, and zoloft (for anxiety).

#10 ·
hey guys, I'm new to the group so sorry if I'm not doing this properly but i saw this group title and decided maybe someone had so useful info. Got diagnosed with gastritis 2 years ago, turned into severe ibs-d. Been on viberzi for 7 months. Now, I'm not running to the bathroom after i eat something in question. But first thing when i wake up, i'll know if that food will bother me or not. Ive read up that this is a sign of severe anxiety, which i don't doubt i do have. Just wondering if anyone has any good feedback..

#12 ·
woke up with nausea this morning, never got sick but then had an episode of D. Now have no appetite and still have a minor upset stomach. Im new to this whole IBS-D and am not sure if these symptoms are normal. Has anyone found anything to help with nausea? I have a fear of vomiting so when i get nauseous it kick starts my anxiety and therefore triggers my other symptoms.

#16 ·
Currently sitting here with upper left and upper right pain to the point my ribs are sore. I can feel gas on my upper left and it makes me think my spleen is swollen up.. just feels mushy and is tender... but likes to be rubbed. I have current mix of C & D, but mostly C and I'm also having generalized pain all over my abdomen... some cramping. Lately my back has been burning too, though I don't know if that is from shoveling 3 feet of snow from my walks. I have what seems like chronic anxiety and it just got worse as my in-laws who pretty much are two-faced back stabbers just moved 1 block away.... But seriously... the pressure in my upper gut from what I HOPE is gas is very uncomfortable. I also feel dizzy a lot lately.

#17 ·
Currently sitting here with upper left and upper right pain to the point my ribs are sore. I can feel gas on my upper left and it makes me think my spleen is swollen up.. just feels mushy and is tender... but likes to be rubbed. I have current mix of C & D, but mostly C and I'm also having generalized pain all over my abdomen... some cramping. Lately my back has been burning too, though I don't know if that is from shoveling 3 feet of snow from my walks. I have what seems like chronic anxiety and it just got worse as my in-laws who pretty much are two-faced back stabbers just moved 1 block away.... But seriously... the pressure in my upper gut from what I HOPE is gas is very uncomfortable. I also feel dizzy a lot lately.
dizziness is caused from anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder, an I get it all the time. Next time you are feeling dizzy check your pulse I bet it will be pumping really fast. Then take nice long deep breaths in through the nose and out the mouth

#19 ·
dizziness is caused from anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder, an I get it all the time. Next time you are feeling dizzy check your pulse I bet it will be pumping really fast. Then take nice long deep breaths in through the nose and out the mouth
Thank you for the tip that my dizziness could be my anxiety! I had another member suggest maybe my iron is low which could also be a problem. I'm going to have another blood panel done since I've not had one done in a couple years since this all started up. I checked my pulse (as I am dizzy now) and felt it calm down as I did some slow deep breathing. lol I teach breathing and relaxation and here I am the one needing it! But the dizziness did increase at the same time my gut flared and at the same time the in-laws got closer to actually moving in down the street. A lot of it is probably subconscious but nevertheless!

#22 ·
Thank you for the tip that my dizziness could be my anxiety! I had another member suggest maybe my iron is low which could also be a problem. I'm going to have another blood panel done since I've not had one done in a couple years since this all started up. I checked my pulse (as I am dizzy now) and felt it calm down as I did some slow deep breathing. lol I teach breathing and relaxation and here I am the one needing it! But the dizziness did increase at the same time my gut flared and at the same time the in-laws got closer to actually moving in down the street. A lot of it is probably subconscious but nevertheless!
give this a read...http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/dizziness.shtml

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.